Ch-14 My Cute Little Niece!

Rimuru POV
The Jura Tempest Federation had been formed. King Gazel of Dwargon came to visit me. The two of formed an alliance with each other.  The lizardmen joined us and the orcs were forgiven. Despite all the losses, the orc lord only did what he did because of starvation. He didn't want his people to starve and die. Over 150,000 orcs were brought over to tempest. It sure took me a while to name them all. I gave the new leader of the orcs Geld, after the orc lord or should I say orc disaster.

"Rimuru! I'm here!" Gazel was standing in front of me with a bright smile. I wonder what he wanted. "Gazel ? What are you doing here ?"

"I just wanted to give you a present!"

"Present ?" He signals to some of his men and they throw a sack onto the ground. When it was removed, I end is seeing that it was Vesta! "Vesta?!"

"He's so capable, it'll be a shame to let him fool around all the time. However, I will not allow him to serve me anymore. Use him as you like."

Kaijin stepped forward after he said that. My king! This would mean that Vesta's knowledge would be given to us!"

"Are you saying that this as someone who has left the kingdom ?" Kaijin was taken back by this. "This is why the alliance was made. Make this land that you have chosen into a pioneer of new unprecedented technology! Vesta!"

Vesta, who was now awake, snapped out of his thoughts. "Yes ?"

"Fell free to conduct your researches in any way you wish." Vesta gets on his knees with tears welling up in his eyes. "Yes, my king. I will not betray your expectations! Not this time!"

He then turns to me and Kaijin with an apologetic look. "Lady Rimuru. Mrs Kaijin. I'm very sorry. If you could forgive me, could you kindly let me work here ?"

"I'd be more than happy to let a skilled researcher like you join us. Lady Rimuru, I'll take responsibility if anything happens. Please trust me, and forgive him." Kaijin requested of me. Vesta looked at him with tears in his eyes. "Kaijin.."

"If Kaijin is fine with it, then I am too. Vesta, I'll be in your care. Although, I'm not sure how Testa would react. Don't worry I'll keep her away from you!" Vesta's face went pale at the mention of the white haired demon. Looks like he actually knows who she is now. As they left, I turned around to see Gabiru and a bunch of other lizardmen clapping. "What are you doing here ?"

"Gabiru, has arrived swiftly hoping that I may of service to Lady Rimuru!" A few of the lizardmen behind him started to tell him about how cool he is. Shion on the other hand, placed a hand on her weapon. "Well then, I'll start slicing him."

"No! We're hoping that you would allow us to be your followers! I'm sure we could be of some use." Him and those behind him kneels down. His sister, walked up to me. "My brothers reflecting on his actions. I would like you to give him a chance to atone."

"Your here too ?"

"Unlike me brother, I have not been disowned by my father." Gabiru certainly looked shocked at that. "My father, Abiru, has sent me here in hopes that I can get more experience."

I gave her the name Souka. She and her subordinates were sent to Souei. I renamed Gabiru as Gabiru. His name was pretty good, so I gave him the same name. Souka had evolved into something more humanoid. I then felt a strong presence coming this way. It get draconic, but not completely. "Ciel, who is that ?"

<< The individual coming here is the demon lord, Milim Nava. Your niece. >>

I looked up dumbfounded. "Veldenava's daughter?! Well I better go and greet my neice then!"