Ch-24 Hero Party ?

Rimuru POV

I entered the  academy yet again and walked around.

"Rimuru!" I stopped and looked back, only to see Tiss-sensei running towards me.

She hugged me and smiled. "It's great to see you again!"

"It sure is. How's your current job as a teacher going ?"

"It's going smoothly. We've even got another new class here! Their teacher is a short blonde teacher named Filimos Hariffenas teaching here." She cheerfully said.

This made me narrow my eyes. 'Filimos ? The reincarnation ?'

"I see."

"By the way, how are the children ?"

"They're doing great. Shizu and I have been helping them train. They won't die though, I've taken care of that problem already." This made Tiss smile.

"You're so reliable, Rimuru." This made me scoff.

"Can you take me to Yuuki ?" I asked her.

"The Grandmaster ? Sorry, but he isn't here right now ?" This made me raise an eyebrow.

"Do you know where he could have gone ?"

Tiss shook her head. "No. He never tells us anything about his travels."

I sighed. "Well I guess it can't be helped. I'll just wait until he comes back."

This was a lie. I had no intentions on waiting. I tracked down his life force and sent a parallel me to confront him.

"Anyways how ar-"

"Tiss-sensei ?" Someone called out.

I looked back and saw two kids. One boy with short blue hair that wreaked naivety and a girl with red hair. Although, the red haired girl seemed to have the soul of a man in her. Both are reincarnations. Schlain Zagan Analeit and Karnatia Seri Anabald, also known as Shun and Katia.

"Schlain! Karnatia! What are you two doing here ?" Tiss asked them

"Well, we were just coming to ask you if you had seen our teacher." Shun asked her.