Ch-21 Conquering the flame

*lemon starts here*

No one's POV

Rimuru was pinning Shizu to the bed and passionately making out with her. Shizu could do nothing but moan as Rimuru dominated every corner of her mouth. Rimuru squeezed her tits, making her squeal into her mouth. Rimuru didn't need to breathe so she continued the kiss until she saw Shizu starting lose consciousness form lack of air. When she saw that Shizu was going to pass out, she pulled back as a string of saliva connected them. Shizu panted and moaned as Rimuru fondled her breasts with a smirk.

Rimuru spread her legs open with her own and placed her knee onto her crotch and rubbed it roughly, making her squeal and moan in pleasure. Rimuru sucked her nipples and sucked on her neck, laying kisses down her jawline to her collar bone. Rimuru bit her ear, sending shivers through Shizu's body.

"Your look so vulnerable in this position, Shizu~" She huskily whispered in her ear and she squirmed under the dragon gods grasp. "How cute~" 

Shizu widens her eyes when she heard this as Rimuru merely smirked and ran her hand down to Shizu's crotch area. She started rubbing her clit and slowly inserted two fingers in, making Shizu wince. Rimuru slowly inserted her fingers in until she felt a wall. She looked at Shizu for confirmation and she nodded. "B-be g-gentle..."

Rimuru nodded and thrusted her fingers in, ripping through the hero's hymen, making her wince in pain. But this pain didn't last long as it was immediately turned into pleasure via Rimuru's enchantments and she started thrusting her fingers in and out of her. The hero moaned loudly and gripped onto the bed sheets as she came hardly onto Rimurus fingers. Rimuru removed her fingers and licked them clean off with a smirk on her face and looked down on her partner with a predatory gaze. "Delicious. Just as I expected from you~"

"Let's take this up a notch shall we ?" She placed one hand on Shizu's stomach and a bright light glowed. Shizu suddenly felt a jolt of pleasure runnning up her body and let out a huge moan. She started panting like crazy and looked at Rimuru for answers. "If you're wondering what I did, I increased your pleasure sensitivity by five times."

Her eyes widened at the news as Rimuru grinned. 'I could make it higher but since it's your first time, I'll wait until you can handle that much pleasure.'

She placed her own pussy on Shizu's and thrusted it onto her as both of them rubbed on each other, earring moans from both sides. Rimuru grabbed Shizu's hand and placed it one her breast as Shizu in turn gave it a squeeze, making the dragon god moan in ecstasy. Rimuru placed her hand in Shizu's mouth, muffling her moans as they continued grinding on each other.

"You two see, to be having fun~" A voice was heard by the door and the both looked over to see a smirking Ciels standing there with her arms crossed.

Rimuru raised her eyebrows with a red tint on her face. "Ciel ? What do you want ?"

Ciel seductively walked over to the two and stripped naked. "I was wondering if I could join you girls."

Shizu wanted to say something but was two embarrassed about being caught by Ciel while Rimuru nodded with a smile. "Sure! You know I can't deny you this request."

Ciel giggled to herself and looked down on Shizu before roughly kneading her large bust. While doing that, Rimuru spread her partners legs open licked her pussy. She inserted her tongue straight in and started roughly sucking on her while Ciel groped her breasts. Ciel bent down and kissed Shizu, inserting her tongue in right away and claiming her mouth. Ciel was emitting Dom energy as Shizu could feel her brain turning to mush. The immense pleasure made Shizu cum onto Rimuru's face, who pulled back with a smile and licked her lips.