Ch-18 Family Reunion

Ruminas POV

I'm bored. I have nothing to do. Ever since that stupid lizard disappeared, I've been on edge. Is he really gone for good ? Or is he just hiding somewhere ?

I decided to go and check it out myself but what I saw was something else entirely. The person who I met that day was the literal definition of a goddess. I had never seen someone so beautiful in my life. Just thinking about her makes my heart pound.

She's the leader of a nation of monsters called the Jura Tempest Federation. I'm not sure who she really is or how string she is, but her aura was huge. Even greater than my own and I don't think she was even trying. She's most likely very strong, probably a great leader, seductive, beautiful, sexy and cute at the same time. How can someone so perfect exist?!

I sighed. 'I want to see her again.'

"Then I guess you wish is granted." My eyes widened and I tuned around. My eyes met a pair of beautiful golden eyes, staring right into my very souls. Rimuru stood there with a soft smile as my face heated up a bit.

Rimuru POV

I was on my way to the holy city of Ruberios. I could feel Ruminas' aura in there. I missed the vampire. Sometimes, I could feel her outside Tempest, stalking me. It's amusing really.

I heard from one of Testa's demons that apparently that Phobio guy is causing trouble again. They said something about Charybdis. Well, not that I care. I just gave them the order to eliminate Charybdis on spot.

I teleported into Ruminas' room without her noticing and saw her looking up at the sky. She sighed and looked down again. 'I want to see her again.'

I heard what she was thinking and immediately knew she was thinking about me. I smiled and spoke up. "Then I guess your wish is granted."

Her eyes widened and she looked at me in surprise. She stared at me for a moment and uttered one word. "Beautiful.."

"Thank you." I replied to her with a sweet smile.

The vampire realises that she had said that out loud and coughs. She looked at me with a slightly red face. "Ara~ it's been a while since I last saw you."

"You as well, Ruminas. How are you feeling ?"

She smirked at me seductively. "I was feeling very bored until you showed up. I was just thinking about you~"

"Ara, is there something you needed ?"

"Well you see, I'm very thirsty at the moment. I also didn't like the way you teased me so bad in the cave and yet didn't actually do anything. I think you know what I'm referring to." She says while licking her lips. My face reddens a bit but I nod my head. I knew exactly what she wanted and I'll give it to her.

"If you really want it that badly.." I moved some of my hair and showed off my bare neck. "... then come on and get it~"

"Don't mind if I do~" She walked over to me and opened her mouth, revealing her long fangs. She then bites into my neck and starts sucking my magicules. I held in a moan as she kept sucking my endless amounts of mana.

My neck is actually one of my most sensitive spots so I really like the feeling. Suddenly, I felt the pleasure double and I couldn't help but moan slightly. After a short while, she pulled back and licked her lips. She brings one finger up to her lips and smiles at me.

"How was that ? Did you enjoy it ?"

I smiled back at her with a reddened face. "Of course~ Just a small question, did you by any chance use a skill to increase the pleasure I felt ?"