Ch-32 Witch of Certainty

No one's POV

Maniacal laughter filled the atmosphere as Lambdadelta laughed sadistically at the weakness of the Tempest Federation.

She stopped her foot down on the ground with enough force to shake the whole planet. Every creature or thing on the planet lost balance and fell on the ground as the planets magnetic and gravitational fields shifted, causing massive changes in temperature, gravity, pressure, tide etc. In fact, the portion of the planet on the other side of the world has bulged outwards, diforming the planet.

On doing this, Lambdadelta released an enormous aura of pure, dense magicules that caused all the remaining people, including Ramiris, to freeze in place. The power she released was so dense and powerful, that every creature on the planet felt its effects. In fact, the power behind those waves even reached the City of Books.

Millions perished just because of the intensity of her aura alone. Entirely destroyed. Erased. Gone from existence.

Lambdadelta grinned expectedly. "Come on! The game has only just begun after all! Let's enjoy this to our fullest my dear players!"

Carrera created a large sphere of gravity using her [Gravity Collapse] skill, but to Lambdadelta, it was nothing. Carrera created a large black orb with the power to entirely shatter someone's soul, but she never managed to launch the attack as her fingers cracked open and broke apart like cement. She looked at her crumbling hands in confusion as Lambdadelta smiled. The very next moment, she cracked open like an egg and shattered like glass, falling down to the ground.

"Carrera!" Testarossa glared at the bitch that killed her friends and launched an instant death attack at her, but Lambdadelta just tilted her head and the attack simply stopped before breaking down.

"W-what ? What happe- hrrgk!!!" She placed both hands over her mouth as her eyes widened and her pupils grew smaller. Her small pupils shook violently and her beautiful white hair started to fall. She coughed out massive amounts of crimson blood and fell on her knees. Her face and body were cracking as black marks and cracks spread across her body. From these cracks, spewed deathly black liquid that scorched the soil. Suddenly, the entire ground was turned into a puddle of pure black goo. The liquid was made of pure death energy, and Testarossa simply melted away into it.

"Hm... The primordials were disappointing. But wait, I feel like I'm forgetting something.... Ah! That's right!" She snapped open and smiled. She helped both hands forward and suddenly, both Diablos and Ultimas bloody, decapitated heads appeared in both hands.

Shiraori, Shizue, Chloe, Ramiris and Ariel watched this happen in horror. Shiraori gritted her teeth in anger and a bright purple magic circle appeared below the witch's feet.

Lambdadelta stared at the magic circle in confusion as Shiraori summoned a massive pillar of poison magic that erupted from the ground and shot high in the sky. The after effects of this attack were so severe that the entire planet was contaminated in dangerous acidic poison that was eating away at all life on earth. Everything was dying.

Ramiris quickly teleported Ariel far away to keep her safe and turned towards her enemy. She gulped her own saliva as cold beads of sweat dripped down her head. 'Theres no way to defeat her... Unless Veldenava, Ciel or Rimuru show up, there's no defeating this monster. But this catastrophe Lambdadelta caused will attract great hostility. More specifically, from Rimuru Tempest. I'll just have to keep her in check until Rimuru gets here.'

Ramiris flashed her eyes open, created a large flash of bright light. They very next moment, Shiraori was standing next to her. The taratect widened her eyes and looked at her original position, which was destroyed as Lambdadelta stood over it. There wasn't even a tangible surface left. The floor was gone. Shattered. Reality, space and time had failed and all that was there, was an endless, bottomless, put of oblivion. Lambdadelta was standing on this out of nothingness like it was an actual physical surface, completely ignoring the laws of physics.