Ch-22 Ciel's Surprise

*Lemon starts here*

No one's POV

Rimuru was staring in shock since Ciel was standing across the room completely naked with a dick. "What?! How and why do you have that ?!"

She smirked and stroked her cock. "Rimuru darling, I wasn't kidding when I said I'm going to knock you up~"

Ciel suddenly appears next to her and pinned her down to the bed. She slammed her lips onto Rimuru's and they began to make out. Rimuru was still kinda confused at what was happening and Ciel took full advantage of that fact, using it to dominate Rimuru.

Since neither of them needed to breathe, they continued the kiss for several minutes without separating. They both made out passionately, dragging their arms around each other. Rimuru wrapped her arms around Ciels neck as Ciel slipped her arms down Rimurus naked body down to her firm butt, deepening the kiss even further.

After over twenty minutes of non-stop kissing, they pulled back. The concept of time didn't exist in this dimension and therefore, they didn't need to worry about time or interruptions.

They both stared into each other's eyes with lust. Rimuru twitched as Ciel put a finger into her entrance. Ciel was letting out a dominating aura which Rimuru succumbed to. Deciding to not let her partner do all the work, Rimuru groped Ciels breasts, making her squeal in surprise and moan as Rimuru kneaded her tits. Rimuru kissed Ciels neck and inhaled all of her scent. She had heart shaped pupils as her entire body was on fire.

Ciel arched her neck as Rimuru continued sucking on it. She felt her partners pussy dripping as she quickly removed her finger, which was now covered in Rimurus juices. "We've barely started and you're already this wet~? Naughty girl~"

Her tone sent shivers down Rimuru's spine. Ciel started biting and licking her breast, making Rimuru groan in pleasure as she stroked Ciels shaft.

Ciel then stood up and slapped her nine inch shaft onto Rimuru's face. Rimuru, getting the message, began pumping the shaft while using her other hand to stroke her balls. She started sucking her balls, putting one of them in her mouth. Ciel groaned while Rimuru pleased her.  Rimuru took in both balls into her mouth for a few seconds before pulling away. She then licked the cock from top to bottom, placing several kisses onto Ciel's long shaft.

"Ah~ Yes, just like that~" Ciel stroked her head while Rimuru pleased her cock.

Rimuru then began to take some of it inside her mouth. She took the entire head inside and began sucking and licking it with her tongue. She took more of it in and began bobbing her head up and down the large member.

Rimuru then put the entire length into her throat, making Ciel groan. "Oh~ Your throat is so wet and warm~ Don't stop!"

Rimuru began bobbing her head up and down its length while stroking her balls with her hands. She then slid the dick out of her mouth with a pop and grabbed her own breast. Rimuru then wrapped her boobs around Ciel's dick. She began squeezing and rubbing Ciel's member with her boobs while licking and sucking the top.

She moved her body up and down the long shaft while taking the top into her mouth. While pleasing her, she felt Ciel putting hand on the back of her head. "I'll take it from here."

With that, Ciel slammed the whole length of her cock into Rimuru's throat, making her eyes widen. Rimuru's wet cavern tightened around her member as her dick actually began growing bigger and harder, taking Rimuru by surprise. Ciel then started moving in and out of Rimuru's mouth with ferocity. Rimuru was filled with pleasure as her pussy clenched and gushed.

Rimuru didn't need to breath and Ciel took full advantage of that. She didn't bother stopping or letting Rimuru get a breather since she didn't really need one. Rimuru gripped onto Ciel's ass firmly as Ciel rammed in and out of her throat. After several minutes, Ciel's came right into her throat. The semen started overflowing and spilled out of Rimuru's mouth and onto her breast. She gulped down as much as she could and then pulled away with a pop.

Ciel's cock was now thirteen inches long and four inches in girth. Ciel then pushed her down on her bare back and looked down on her naked figure. Ciel then positioned herself to impale Rimuru's entrance. "You ready ? 'Cause I won't hold back even a little."

Rimuru's eyes shone with determination and she nodded her head. "Give me everything you've got!"

That's all she needed to hear. Ciel's immediately slammed the entire length of her shaft straight into her dripping wet pussy, making Rimuru moan in ecstasy. Hearing those mains was like music to Ciel's ears. "Your moans are beautiful darling~"

Ciel's gripped onto her partners hips and thrusted her hips in and out of her with incredible ferocity. Just like she promised, Ciel didn't bother holding back as she rammed into her with all her force.

Ciel lifted Rimuru's legs and bent them towards her body, squishing it against her body and sandwiching her breasts. Ciel thrusted deeper into Rimuru's womb as she was moaning loudly. She began thrusting into her at inhuman speeds, each thrust sending ripples up Rimuru's entire body and making the bed shake under them.

Ciel then grabbed her breasts and sucked on them, roughly kneading. She fondled her breasts and sunk her teeth into Rimuru's soft porcelain skin. She planted several kisses down her neck, going from her chin down to her collar bone.

Rimuru's whole body shook under the force behind her each thrust as she arched her back in pleasure. Ciel's hips were moving so fast that they were just a blur while Rimuru moaned uncontrollably underneath her.

Rimuru wrapped her legs around Ciel's waist and pulled her even deeper inside. Ciel then let go of her and gripped her hips. She pulled all the way back to the tip and then hammered the entire thing back in with so much force that Rimuru's body fell back on the mattress.

Ciel was relentless and fully intended to impregnate Rimuru right there. "AAAH~ CIEL!! Y-your knockin' me— mgh~! Up!!"

Ciel put her fingers into Rimuru's mouth, making her suck on them. "That's the damn point! Your pussy is tightening around me, you really want my children that badly ?"

She removed her hand so that she could talk. "Y-YES! Knock me up! Make me a mother!!!!"

"Then take it! I'll make your flat belly of yours swell up with my kids! Here we go!" She the gave one final thrust into Rimuru with so much force that the bed literally broke. Her dick immediately spurted out all the semen in it and filled up Rimuru's womb completely. She emptied her balls into Rimuru's womb, making her stomach bulge with how much cum was being dumped into her.

But Ciel didn't bother stopping there. She wanted to make sure that Rimuru WILL get pregnant and continued to screw her with inhuman speed and force. The went on for over a day without breaks and Ciel dumped every drop of her spunk right into Rimuru's womb. By the time they were finally done, Rimuru had so much semen in her that her stomach looked nine months pregnant. Rimuru couldn't move an inch as her entire body was sore.

Rimuru dragged her hand on her stomach which was most definitely pregnant now as Ciel huffed heavily. Ciel then hugged her wife with affection and kissed her on the forehead. "Sleep tight. My dear Rimuru."

Rimuru wrapped her arms around Ciel and closed her eyes, both of them drifting off to sleep.

*lemon ends here*