Ch-26 Rimuru having fun

Rimuru POV

I felt a large pair of boobs on my head. I looked up and saw a very drunk Shion hugging me so hard I would normally suffocate, if I actually needed to breathe that is.

"What kind of a king is the king of Farmus ?" Shuna asked.

"I don't like him." Gazel replied.

"Eh ? Why ?"

"He's a greedy man Shuna." I told her. "That man will do anything to get what he wants. He isn't even a good king either."

"You seem to know quite a bit about him Lady Rimuru." Gazel spoke.

"I'm omnisient. I know everything. Like how the king of Farmus is planning on cooperating with the Holy Church to attempt to destroy Tempest, or about Claymans ploys, or even about Yuuki's plans." I nonchalantly stated.

"And you're not worried ?"

"Why should I be ?" This made him laugh amusingly.

"Now that's what I wanted to hear! There's no reason at all! Now that I know who you truly are, I can't imagine going against you, even in a dream." He chuckled.

I giggled at him. "You're too kind."

I mean, I could be entirely omnipotent and omnipresent if I wanted to buy that isn't fun. So I'll hold off on omnipotence for a while. I don't really require it after all.

"This'll be just between us. I want you to secure the trade routes with Eurazania." He told me.

"That's the plan. Not that I need any trade. I could make and fix everything myself but that's too boring." I was indeed bored. Ever since that woman left a few thousand years ago, I haven't had much fun. 'She' is the only one besides Ciel who can make me go all out. I can already sense her power. She has gotten much stronger than before. I can't wait to meet her again.

"It will be done~" Shion cooed while basically putting her whole body weight on my head. I swear her boobs are too big!

"Ah! Shion! When did you start drinking ?" Shuna asked her.

She had a giant bottle of wine in her other hand, which was currently wrapped tightly around my neck. "The almighty Rimuru Tempest will be successful in making trades with Eurazania!"

"Once she's succeeded, we'll have lines of delicious food on our tables everyday! With a tip of such great quality wine, it's practically heaven! Just leave it all to Lady Rimuru~" She was drunk. Very drunk.

She took the last sip, emptying the bottle and fell backwards. I caught her before she fell and carried her. "Ah. Shion, you dummy. Who asked you to drink that much ?"

Shuna blushed in embarrassment at what her friend just did and turned to face Gazel. "I'm terribly sorry about her!"

Gazel and his head general just looked at each other for a second before they started laughing. Seeing this I smiled and looked down at the sleeping Shion.

"It's alright. Take her back to her room." He told us.

I nodded my head and picked Shion up on my back, like how I do Milim whenever she wants a piggyback ride. "Shuna. Follow me."

"Of course my lady." Shuna recovered from her embarrassment and bowed.

We both left the room and headed out. "That was embarrassing..."

I giggled at Shuna's blushing face. "I don't really mind. It makes me want to live up to her expectations. Tomorrow is the announcement of the treaty between our nation's. Let's go back to our room."