Ch-5 Trip to Dwargon

Rimuru POV
Are you the one who summoned me ? If so then what do you want me to do ?" Blanc asks me while smiling arrogantly and proudly.

"I originally just wanted you to accompany me to Dwargon but seeing how cute you are, I want you to serve me." I answer her. I'm not lying she is indeed a beauty.

<< hehehe, perfect >>

'Huh, you say something Ciel ? It's almost like your plotting something and you want her to be a part of it.'

<< It is just your imagination >> after saying that she blocks me in my own head...

...Somehow....

But my attention gets quickly averted when I see a dark aura forming around the demoness. The aura alone was enough to frighten the life out of all the goblins and direwolves present here but it didn't effect me in the slightest.

"Ara-Ara, I see your looking for a new servant huh. Well I'll be honest your are quite cute but I want to know. Are you qualified ? Qualified of having a primordial such as myself as you servant." She asks me darkly.

"I'm pretty sure I do but just to make sure, what are these qualifications that I have to meet ?" I ask her calmly.

"It's simple really. Demons will only serve those who are stronger then themselves. The same goes for me and the other primordials. If you can prove to me that your power is greater than my own then I won't mind becoming your servant."she says to me before launching herself towards me and launching an attack right at me but just before it could hit me, the attack dispersed which actually managed to surprise her. After doing that I released a small portion of my aura which alone was enough for her to see the difference in our power.

You could see her sweating and panting

You could see her sweating and panting. She probably didn't expect such a huge aura from me.

"I surrender. There's no way I can even hope to fight you. From this day forth I shall offer my servitude to you." She states.

"I willl live up to your expectations. It an honour to serve someone as great and strong as you." She kneels down and tells me.

I just walk up to her and lift her face up with my hands and make her look into my eyes. "Don't be afraid of me. I won't do anything to you. I just want you to accompany me to a human nation named Dwargon as your first mission. You are strong but you can be so much more. Stay with me and you'll have everything you could want. And don't worry about how I'll be treating you. You might be my subordinate but just know that you are someone I can call an ally, a friend. So cheer up. The only thing I want in the future is peace. I'll make the world a better place. A place where all races are free and equal."