Ch-17 The Gathering

Rimuru POV
It's been a few days since our battle. Time works differently in there. I gave Ciel a certain task to complete so she had also left. During this time, Shizu and the primordials have been training hard. They receive harsh training from Testa and Veldora.

Ciel told me to give Shizu the Ultimate Skill, [Lord of the Hearth:Hestia] once she's evolved. Yes, she told me that the skill she gave Shizu was supposed to belong to Kaijin. She gave it over to her until she becomes strong enough to withstand the pressure of this skill.

The day was completely normal for the most part. That was until I see a giant explosion in the middle of town. "What is that?!"

I instantly teleported over there and saw a lot of people gathered around the place. I pushed past the crown and made my way over to the middle. Shiraori looked at me enthusiastically. "Finally your here!"

I then see Rigurd kneeling and holding his face in pain. "Rigurd ? What's the matter?"

"Oh Lady Rimuru." She shows his face to me and I freak out on how injured it is. Half his face was literally gone, the skin and flesh were gone and the skull was nearly visible. "An injury like this is nothing much."

"No that's pretty serious!" I tapped his head and it healed completely. I then made my way over to the middle and what I saw made me deadpan at a certain someone. Milim was standing over an unconscious person. "Did he do that to you ?"

"Auntie! He tried to belittle us, so I taught him a lesson!" She ran up to me excitedly. I smiled at her and patted her head. "I know I told you not to cause a ruckus but you did it in defence of Rigurd, so it's alright. I'll give you any lunch you want."

He eyes sparkled brightly. "Really?! Your not lying right?!"

I nodded my head. "No I'm not. But, don't use that as an excuse and do something like this again."

Milim basically latched herself onto me when I said that. "Thank you Auntie! I love you! Your the best Aunt ever!"

I laughed a bit and rubbed her head lightly. "Next time, punch him harder."

Timeskip

"So, what is your purpose for coming here ?" I took them into my office for a meeting after the one that my adorable niece knocked out woke up.

"Your just a lowly human. Do you really expect me to reply to you ?" This ticked me off along with everyone else in this room. Milim for one, was fuming.

Shiraori glared at the cocky guy. "First and for most, Rimuru is anything but human. Secondly, you are too weak to compare to her. Also, none of us have ever met demon lord Carrion before, I'll personally judge whether we're enemies or allies based on your attitude. Do you intend to turn the entirety of Jura Forest into your enemy because your too arrogant to accept reality ?"

"Shut up. Don't act all mighty just because demon lord Milim took a liking to you lot." Milim glared at him. "Are you belittling my Auntie's friend ?"

"A-auntie ?"

"That is none of your business. I'll only say this once, if you harm even a single one of MY citizens, then I'll personally burn Eurazania down to the ground. This isn't a threat, it's a warning."

He scoffs and looks up at me. "We're here under the orders of Lord Carrion. He ordered us to scout the area and bring back a magic-born to be his subordinate."