Ch-2 Little Brother and Goblin Village

No One's POV

Rimuru went towards the cave and entered it
She started walking deeper inside towards the dense magic population gathered here

'There is a lot of magic crystals here. Why are there so many ?'

<< It is because the magic is getting drained form what I assume is a true dragon and is getting absorbed into the cave. That is also the reason why the monsters here are being docile. >>

'Really ? But why would he/she be getting drained of magicules ?' Rimuru thought.

A little while later she reaches the place where her younger sibling should be and heard a voice calling out to her saying
"Hey you human ! What are you doing in  here ?"

_______________
Rimuru POV

Rimuru looks up and sees a large dragon.
  "Oh hello there. May I know your name ?"

"I am the storm dragon Veldora Tempest!! The youngest of the true dragons! Now fear me you puny human !! Kuahahahaha !!!" He replies .

"Hello there Veldora. It's nice to finally meet you in person." I smile say.

"What are you doing here human ?"

"Am I not allowed to see my little brother ?"

I could clearly see his face change into one of shock and confusion when i said that.

____________
Veldora POV

To say that I was shocked was an understatement. I have another sister !!!??
If so then why didn't Velzard or Velgrynd telll me about her ? Is she here to beat me like the other two ? I hope not.
"W-who exactly are you ?"

"My name is Rimuru Tempest, your older sister. I'm actually the oldest of the group you see, Velzard and Veldenava are my cute little siblings."

"I don't remember having another sister." Still in shock.

"Yeah well I was asleep for a few thousand years so I couldn't watch you grow up. Im sorry I wasn't there to raise you myself." She apologises is a sad tone.

I-it's quite alright s-sister, you don't have to worry about m-me. I've been a good boy." I gulp and say to her nervously.

She just looked at me with an unconvinced face. Did she see through my lie ? Did Velzard tell her about me ? What is she going to she do now ? Will she beat me up for being bad ?

___________
Rimuru POV

He's not fooling me, I can see right through that lie of his.
Then I notice that he is in some kind of barrier. I immediately recognised it as [Unlimited Imprisonment] .

"Are you trapped here ?" I asked by little brother.

"Y-yah, I was sealed here by some hero 300 years ago and I don't know how to get out." He replies in a sad and ashamed tone. He probably thinks I would be disappointed in him for loosing to a human. Poor guy was here by himself for 300 years with absolutely nothing to do.

"You must have been really bored in there. Stuck in there by yourself for 300 years with absolutely nothing to do."

"Yes I'm really bor- what! no way ! I am the legendary storm dragon Veldora and I can never be bored of anything kuahahahahaha !"

I just deadpan at him and Veldora just dejectedly say "ya I'm bored."

'Ciel, can you take of the seal for me.'

<< yes of course. Anything for you mistress >>

I put my hand out and touch the seal with Ciel instantly taking it off. I looked at Veldora and say "There, I've taken the seal off. Your free now Veldora."

He looked so happy when I did that it warms me in my heart to see him like this. He immediately starts thanking me and giving his eternal gratitude.

"Don't sweat it. I'm your big sister and the older siblings should take care of the younger ones." I say back to him.

I the create a body double for him to give him a physical human form. After that the two of us leave the cave and set off.

_______________
Small time skip

"So what am I going to do now sister ?" Asks a bored Veldora .

Rimuru sighs and creates a few books ( You guys probably know what they are ) and gives it toVeldora saying "Just take these. They will help you pass the time."

"Ha! How is this piece of paper supposed to kept me entertained?" He says before he starts reading it. A while later he starts muttering something about some sacred text and how entertaining this really is.

While walking through the forest they come across a few goblins. Veldora just continues to read his 'Sacred Text' not giving a single damn about what the goblins want. In fact he didn't even notice them until his sister asked them what they were doing here.

"Goblins ?" Rimuru curiously say's.

"Oh strong ones. May I kindly ask what your doing here ?" Asks an elderly goblin.

"Nothing really, we're just passing by. Is there something you need from us ?" Rimuru asks them calmly.

"Yes, we need your help with something. Could you strong ones please come back with us to our village ?"

"Sure, let's go Veldora." Rimuru says.

"V-V-Veldora !? You mean that is our lord Veldora !?" The goblin leader says in disbelief.

"Yup, and I'm his beloved Onee-san. Come on let's go." And with that they all leave to the goblin village to help the goblins with whatever problem they have.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first True Dragon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें