Ch-19 Shizu's students

Rimuru POV

"Are you ready to go, Shizu ?"

She smiled at me. "Of course."

It was time. We were going to go and save her students. I'm honestly not worried about Tempest in the slightest. Excluding myself and Shizu, it's got Veldenava, Ciel, Veldora, four named primordial demon, Shiraori and the kijins. It's pretty safe right now. I teleported the two of us outside of Ingrassia. We both went into Guild Headquarters to meet with the Grandmaster.

"I've verified your letter of introduction. The Grandmaster will see you now. Follow me." She led us into a magic run elevator. I'm surprised this city is so advanced. It even had automatic sliding doors. The two of us entered the Grandmasters office. I looked around the place when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw a young man walking into the room.

"Thank you for waiting. Nice to meet you. I'm the Grand Master, Yuuki Kagurazaka..." He stops what he's saying as soon as he noticed Shizu. His eyes widened in recognition. "Shizu sensei?!"

"Yes it's me! Is something the ammeter ?"

"N-no it's just.. I'm surprised since it's been so long. I thought you died."

"I would have died but Rimuru saved me from my suffering. I'm not sure what would've happen to me if it wasn't for her." I smiled at her.

The three of us talked for a while. However, I don't like him. I'm not sure why but I have a bad feeling about him. Forgetting all that, he led us both to Class-S. Shizu's class. I opened the door and stepped in but then a slash of fire came flying at us.

I absorbed the attack and walked into the classroom. I grabbed Shizu's hand and dragged her in the classroom. The moment the students saw Shizu, they all rushed over to her and hugged her tightly. The short girl with black hair cried onto her clothes. "Shizu sensei..."

"I thought you abandoned us.."

"I'd never abandon my children. I'd rather die." She hugged them all tightly as the cried. I smiled at the touching reunion between the kids and their teacher. I decided to not interrupt them and let them have their moment.

After a short while, they separated and the girl, who I now know is named Chloe, looked up at me. "Shizu sensei, who is she ?"

She's cute! I swear she reminds me a lot about a certain someone. "Oh right I haven't introduced her yet. This is Rimuru Tempest, my saviour and close friend. She's also the strongest person I know."

"Are you sure we're just close friends ?" Shizu blushes as she hides her face from me.

"Don't steal our sensei form us!" I looked down at the boy who had sent that attack at us when we first walked in. I believe his name was Kenya.

"Kenya that's rude!"

"Kenya!" One word from Shizu is all it took to make him stop as he paled when he heard how his teachers mad voice.

"It's fine Shizu. He's a child so let him be." I reassured her.

"I bet Shizu sensei can beat you in a fight!" Shizu was taken back by this announcement while I continued to smile.

"No she can't. She's a million years to young to match me." They all looked shocked but Kenya didn't accept this. "T-that's not true! No one's stronger than Shizu sensei! I bet even I could beat you!"

"She's not lying. I don't hold a candle to her.As I have already said, Rimuru is the strongest person I know." Shizu told him with both her hands on her hips.

"Baka-Kenya! If Shizu sensei knows her then she's obviously strong!" Alice yelled at him.

"Even Shizu sensei herself said this." Chloe quietly spoke, which I found adorable. It feels like I've seen her form somewhere. Her aura reminds me of someone.