Ch-10 Fiery Little Sister

3rd Person POV

Rimuru was sitting by Shizu's side, waiting for her to wake up. She had forcefully gotten rid of Ifrit from her body and increased her lifespan. She was given her blessing which was announced by the voice of the world. She would survive. All she needs to do now is to wake up.

Rimuru notices Shizu starting to stir awake. Shizu opens her and sees Rimuru by her side giving her a warm smile. She felt relieved that they were all fine but questioned how she got here. She tried getting up but was too tired.

"You should take some rest. Don't bother trying to get up." Rimuru holds her hand and starts gently patting her head.

"What happened ? I know that Ifrit took over but what happened then ? How did I get here ? Is everyone okay ?" Rimuru then starts explaining what happened. "I see... I'm sorry if I caused to much trouble."

"No, you didn't cause any trouble for me. Don't worry, you didn't hurt anyone." Shizu sighs in relief that she didn't hurt anyone this time.

"You won't die. I made sure of it. Just rest for a while." Rimuru smiles at her causing her face to heat up. She runs her blushing face to the side thinking, 'How the hell can she be so cute and hot at the same time?!'

"By the way, I looked into your memories while you were asleep. You don't have to worry about the kids. I'll save them." Shibu looks at her in disbelief and tears up a bit.

"Would you really ? Can you actually save them ?"

"Hehehe, did you forget who I am ? Of course I can save them. I can and I will."

Shizu smiles as with tears welling up in her eyes. She grips onto Rimuru's hand very tightly trying to stop the tears from flowing. "Thank you very much! I tried looking for ways to save them for so long but couldn't find any. But then, I met you and you changed my whole life in an instant. You let me stay here, removed Ifrit and gave me a new life, and now your going to save my students. I can't thank you enough!"

"You know, you can still live here if you want. I don't mind you staying. Your welcome to come here anytime."

"Thanks!" Rimuru smiles at her and stands up. She turns around and starts heading out. She stops be the door and looks at her. "You should get some rest. Just lay down and take a nice long nap." After that she goes out and shuts the door.

"Rimuru-san! Is Shizu-san okay ?!" Eren questioned as her and her teammates went up to her.

"Yes, she is completely fine. She just needs to rest a bit and she be up within a day or two." This information obviously calmed her and her teammates down. They were released that Shizu would be alright.

"I will be going somewhere. So tell Ciel and Testa that I'll be back later."

"Sure! Anything for you Rimuru-san!" Eren practically cried out.

Rimuru teleports out of there and was then levitating thousands of feet in the air. She looks around and senses energy in one direction. Not just any energy, but true dragon aura. "I have visited Velzard and Veldora lives with her. It's about time I go see my other little sister. I'll go meet my niece after that." She then flies over towards her sister's energy at unimaginable speeds. She doesn't want to accidentally destroy the planet over which she's flying on by moving too fast.

Velgrynd POV

I was just having a nice walk around the area when suddenly I feel a massive amount of mana coming this way. I've sensed this before. I suddenly felt it a few days back but then it disappeared just as quick. It was near Jura forest. I also felt it going towards bid sister. Who could have such great magic ? Is it big brother ? No, it's similar but not the same.

My thoughts are then interrupted as a streak of blue crashes down in front of me. I wait for the dust to clear and see exactly who it was. In front of me stood a gorgeous woman. Her silvery blue hair looked more smooth than anyone else's. Her bright golden eyes stared right into my soul. Now that I think about it, she looks a lot like big brother.

"It's nice to finally meet you Velgrynd." The lady spoke. Her voice sounds so lovely. How can someone so perfect exist?!

I regain my composure and look at her. "Who are you ? What do you want?"

"I wanted to meet my dearest little sister." What?! Little sister?! What is she talking about? She has a true dragon core and it doesn't seem like she's lying either.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest. The Void Dragon and True dragon of Infinity. It's nice to meet you Velgrynd."

"Wait so your the one Velzard and Veldenava told me about ? They said you were the strongest person they knew."

"That's right! Im the oldest and strongest true dragon. I apologise for not being there to raise you and Veldora. Speaking of Veldora, he's not dead. He's living with me right now."

"It's quite alright. Im just surprised at the fact that I have another big sister. Is it rue that your stronger than Veldenava ? And did you just say veldora's living with you ?!"

"Yes I am stronger then Veldenava. Who do you think taught him to use his powers in the first place ? Also yes, Veldora is living with me. I'm establishing a nation of monsters called the Jura Tempest Federation."

"But.. isn't it troublesome to look after him ?"

"Sometimes, but Ciel deals with him most of the time."

"I see.." I'm still unsure about all this. I guess that idiot can be disciplined.

"What do you do here ?"

"I'm following a hero named Rudra and helping him with the kingdom."

"Ara Ara, my Corey little sister like a human." I blush profusely when she said that. "N-no! It's not like that!"

She just laughs at my misery. She seems to love teasing me. 

"Well, I'll be leaving now."

"Aww.. already ?" I've barely known her but I already love her so much.

"Yes unfortunately. I just want you to know that you can come to tempest anytime you want."

"Are you sure ? Can I ?"

"Of course you can. Do you not want to come ?" She clutched her chest like she was hurt and looked like she was going to tear up. I panicked when I saw this. "N-no! No! That's not what I meant! I'll be happy to come visit you."

I've only known her for a bit but.. I feel uncomfortable when she's sad or hurt. She smiles at me when she heard me. That smile should be illegal!

"Well, see you later Velgrynd."

"Goodbye Nee-sama. I'll see you later." And with that, she teleports out. Before I turn around to leave I noticed something. Something that I should have seen a while back. I was standing in a 30 foot crater! When?! Wait.. it must have been when she landed! She created this created and talked to me and I didn't even know the whole time?! We were talking inside this crater she made.