Ch-29 Secrets Spilled

No one's POV

One lone soldier with blonde hair and golden armour looked in horror and terror at the creature before him. He was tied up with a thread-like material which he just couldn't/nt cut and his sword and shield were shattered to pieces. He was tightly holding onto a white cape with tears at the corner of his eyes. He looked up in fear when he saw a heeled shoe step on the ground in front of him.

He slowly looked up in fear, only to witness the scornful gaze of Shiraori Kumoko, the White Death. Her purple eyes radiated pure power.

One of the threads then twisted his ankle backwards, making him scream in pain

One of the threads then twisted his ankle backwards, making him scream in pain. He looked up in fear as he saw a horrifying spider-like avatar behind her. In the background, the entire place was filled with webbing everywhere.

"You attacked our nation..... You should die..." The power radiating from her body was literally suffocating him and crushing him as he desperately tried to look for a way out but to no avail.

'Nightmare of the Labyrinth ? That is what I was called right ? I guess it's fitting now. Since we're in a labyrinth.'

Shiraori grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him over to a large hole. Though rather than a hole, it looked more like a nest. He tried to fight back but one little glare from Shiraori shut him down and he shriveled up.

Shiraori then pointed to the bottom of the massive hole. "Do you see... What's down there ?"

He hesitantly looked and was horrified when he saw hundreds of eggs there. "w-w-wha-"

"That's right. The first thing they'll want when they hatch... is food." She then forced him to look up at her. "Would you like.... to be my childerns food ?"

"P-please don't! N-no! I-"

"Why did you invade ?"

"It's because we...."

"Grghh..." He squealed when he heard her grumble.

"It was to protect our nation! The king of Farmus requested our help! He told us your leader was planning on attacking Ingrassia, which would put our families in danger. So we-"

"Lies." This made him look up at her.

"Wh-what ?"

"You leader... He lied. Rimuru didn't plan on attacking anyone. Tempest in a neutral nation.... You were.... brainwashed.."

He couldn't belive his ears when she said that. They were tricked! That led to the deaths of his best friend Julius, and everyone of his comrades.