Ch-16 Catastrophic Battle

3rd person POV

"Come at me." With those words, Milim blitzed at her aunt in blinding speeds. She cocks her fist back and tries to punch Rimuru but she tilted her head, dodging the strike. The force from the punch was so strong it destroyed the ground beneath them and unrooted several trees.

Veldora came up behind Rimuru and threw a punch at her, which she blocked. Milim tries kicking her but she intercepted her. The two of them start double teaming her and Veldora punches the ground, shattering it completely. Milim flies up in the air and slashes her sword, creating a huge slash that cuts through all the trees in the vicinity and cuts the ground in two.

She rushed at her aunt with her blade in hand and their weapons clashed. The impact destroyed everything around them. In the corner of her eye, Rimuru noticed Veldora charging up an attack. "Kamehameha!"

He launches a huge energy blast right at her as Milim slashed at her. She ducked under Milim's slash and kicked her away. She then turned to the energy blast and swatted it away. This startled Veldora a bit but he quickly regained himself and threw several balls of energy at her, yelling out the same thing. "Hadouken! Hakoeken! Hadouken!"

Rimuru manoeuvred through all of them and blitzed beside Veldora. He charged at her, covering his fist in mana and tries to punch her but she smoothly guided his hand in a different trajectory. Rimuru's fist glowed a bright purple and she would have punched him but she stopped as she heard something behind her. "Drago Buster!"

Milim shot out several beams of condensed energy, but Rimuru skilfully dodged them all midair. She turns around and flicks her hand, changing the course of all the energy blasts. These said energy beams end up hiring and vaporising a few mountains.

"If you even want to have chance of hurting me even remotely, you'll both have to go all out."

The two of them got the message. They new just how powerful Rimuru was. Milim activated her ultimate skill [Wrathful King Satanael] and [Mana Breeder Reactor] while Veldora turned into his dragon form and roared as loud as he could. The sky turned black as lightning erupted down on the earth. Sunlight couldn't even hit the ground. Thunder boomed loudly. He launched several strikes of lightning at her, all of which she either dodged or tanked. The lightning instantly vaporised anything it touched. A large portion of the forest was gone thanks to this.

Rimuru creates a ball of energy and fires it at the sky. The energy ball burst through the lightning storm and canceled t out, letting the sun hit the ground. Appearing high up in the sky, Rimuru crosses both her hands and just stood there. Suddenly, several meteor emerge from the sky and come pummelling down on the earth. Veldora fired a dragon breath, destroying a few of them right there. Milim, with her mythical grade weapon, slashes the air. This creates a huge slash that chops all of the remaining meteors into two and then they all exploded.

"Not bad. Your both decently strong." Rimuru flew over to them in speeds no one could keep up with and went for the attack. Meanwhile, the others who were watching this were in awe at this impressive display of power.

"W-wow. Rimuru is so strong." Shizu couldn't stop watching this. She was too amazed by it. The kijins too, we're staring at this fight awestruck.

"Our master is so strong."

"Well she is a true dragon after all." Hakuro said but Souei interjected. "That is true. However, this power is too much even for a true dragon. She's handling two catastrophe level monsters at once and it doesn't even seem like she's trying."

"Kufufuf~ As expected of our Lady Rimuru."

"For once I agree with him." Testarossa agreed. Meanwhile Carrera was looking at this fight in amazement. "We never even stood a chance against her. She was just playing with us. I think I made the right choice to serve her!"