Ch-8 Shizue Izawa

Rimuru POV

I groggily get up from my bed and rub my eyes. Damn I'm feel so tired for some reason.

"Hello darling. Good to see your awake." I turn to see Ciel up and awake. She then gave me a devilish smirk and asked, "So, how was it last night? Did you enjoy it ?"

I was confused at first but then I remembered what happened last night. W-we had s-s-se... I'm super embarrassed right now! I immediately blush and cover my face in embarrassment.

"Now, now darling. Don't be so embarrassed." She comes up to me and hugs me. "Did I make you happy last night?"

I let out a small smirk and I immediately grab her face and crash my lips into hers and kiss her. She widened her eyes in surprise at what I just did. When I from her, I looked at her with a flirty and mischievous gaze and brought my finger up to my lips.

"Ara Ara Ciel, I enjoyed every second of it." I tell her as I lean towards her and gently lifted her chin up. "I'll make sure that next time we do something so scandalous, you will pass out from pleasure."

I see her blush a shade of red that could put even Guy's hair to shame. I've never seen her so embarrassed before.

"No fair! I'm supposed to say that and you should be the one blushing!" She yells at me while pouting. That so adorable! I want to see more of this side of her.

Small timeskip

No one POV

Meanwhile in the middle of the forest there is a loud scream. We see four individuals running through the forest.

"This is all your fault Kaval! You just had to go and stab a Giant Ant nest with your sword!" One of them yells.

"Shut up! Don't complain at your leader!" Kaval yells back.

"For a leader, you're way too careless!" The blonde girl says. "If I die, I swear I'll come back to haunt you!" She swears.

"Hahahah! That's not even possible! Because... I'll be dying with you!" He proclaimed.

The black haired woman stops and turns around. She draws out her sword and engulfs it with flames, after which she launches a large burst of fire at the monsters, killing instantly. She then jumps up and slices three more before jumping up to the forth one and stabbing it right in the head.

This leaves the Kaval part in shock but then the girl noticed something twitch.

"Shizu, that one's still-" She tried to warn her but it was too late. One of the Giant Ants got back up and attacked her, knocking her down and causing her to loose grip of her sword. She tries to get back up but something stops her.

"Shizu!" Eren calls out as the ant was about to kill her but, from out of no where something fast lands right in top of it, creating a large cloud of dust. The impact created completely shattered the ground and sent Shizu flying into Eren's arms. They all look at where the the ant was standing earlier as the dust began to clear.

"Seriously, I just landed softly and it's dead ?" They hear a voice. They turn towards the source of that voice and see a beautiful woman standing where the ants used to be. What's more is that the monster that was just standing there just a moment ago, seems to have been completely destroyed. There also happens to be a giant crater there, even the surrounding trees were blown away.

"The woman picks up the mask that fell down and walks towards them. She then holds the mask out towards Shizu.

"I think this belongs to you, miss." She tells her in a cheerful tone.