Ch-27 Time to start praying

No one's POV

A bunch of soldiers were gearing up, as if getting ready for war. They looked like soldiers of the kingdom Farmus, and several mages from the Holy Church of Ruberios and even a bunch of other worlders. There were also certain other figures that had no relation to either of them at all.

"Welcome you all! I'm glad you're here to offer your aid in destroying the filthy monster nation." The king of Farmus spoke.

"Of course my lord. Those monsters are the enemies of our God Luminous. They must be exterminated as fast a possible in her name!" What they didn't know what that their 'god' had already fallen in love with the leader of Tempest, Rimuru Tempest.

"Naturally! Monsters shouldn't be allowed to live peacefully among us humans! They deserve to die!" The king spoke.

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!" Everyone cheered and agreed.

"But in any case, I'm glad you could come to help us, Potimus." He turned to a high elf that stood near him.

"It's alright

"It's alright. I believe you will require all the help you can get." He replied.

"And exactly what makes you think that ? What could that pathetic nation possibly do to stop my army ? We've even got the support of the royal hero, Julius Zagan Analeit." He pointed at the blue haired man sitting by the table.

This was Julius, the older brother of Shun

This was Julius, the older brother of Shun. He was a powerful hero who had saved Ingrassia and Farmus from powerful beasts during times of need. He didn't like the idea of destroying an entire nation, but he was told that Tempest had declared a war, which was a lie since it was Farmus that was attacking them. They manipulated the very naive and gullible hero to side with them in this war.

"But still, we should'nt underestimate them." Potimus tried to reason. He had absolutely no idea what sort of people the nation held. He's never been there and he has never heard anything about that place besides the stuff that everyone else know.

"Oh calm your horses down. Even if they beat us, which they won't, we've still got our trump card. I've managed to gain the favour of the one and only, Witch of Certainty." This revelation shocked absolutely everyone present there.