Ch-4 New Beginnings

Ciel POV

"Rimuru-sama. Rimuru-sama.... Wake up Rimuru-sama...."

I am currently trying to wake Rimuru up and it seems like she is quite a heavy sleeper if it wasn't already obvious.

'What to do now ? She literally just woke up from a 7000+ year long slumber and now she's napping again.'

I let out a heavy sigh and try to think of a way to wake her up but then I got a great idea. I bent down right next to her face and whispered in her ear, "Wake up darling~ If you don't then I might take the chance to do something scandalous to you, if you know what I mean~"

After saying that I gently and huskily bit her ear and this time it seemed to work because she immediately woke up after I said that.
She jolted up looking at me shocked and dazed. You could easily tell that she was blushing a really deep shade of red right now. She might like teasing people and does find it fun, but she herself is also quite weak to teasing. This is a secret about her that only I know. There isn't anyone else out there who is aware of her weakness to teasing besides myself.

"C-c-ciel !!? What was that about !? You know just how sensitive I am and what up with that sensual tone!? Don't say something like that in a place like this ! Someone might have heard you !" She yells at me still blushing and dazed.

I just giggled at her and looked at her in a playful way.

"Oh, whatever do you mean dear ? I was just waking you up." I just tell her acting oblivious.

"You know exactly what I mean !" She yells again.

I don't answer her this time. I simply get up and start walking up to her whole telling her
"Oh, don't be like that dear. You know I'm just kidding don't you. So calm down and take a breather."

After I say that to her however, I sit down right next to her and whisper in her ear, "Although.. I really wouldn't mind taking you right here~ Trust me, you'll enjoy every bit of it. Don't worry, I'll be gentle~" Which just serves to get her even more embarrassed.
She looked to be on the verge of passing out and who could blame her.

' The real reason why she is so weak to teasing is because no one and I mean absolutely no one dares to even try to tease her like me. Even though I've done it countless times before she just never seems to be able to get used to it. Which is exactly why she told me to keep this a secret. And off course, I've never told anyone about her secret, not even her brother. This secret stays between the two of us... for now..' I giggle cheekily without her noticing.

Small timeskip

"Anyways, let's go Ciel." She just tells me after a few minutes of calming down.

"You look so cute hen you all flustered." I say giggling.

"Ciel please.. just stop. It's too early for all this." She looks at me with pleading eyes.

"All right, I'll stop. For real this time." I say that to her before going back into her.

Rimuru POV

I just let out a sigh and get up from the bed and look around.

"Rimuru-sama ! It's so good to see you !" I hear someone say from the corner of the room. I turn around and see someone I've never seen here before. Well, I don't think I've seen her before at least.

 Well, I don't think I've seen her before at least