52. Secret revealed🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

Just then, Soojin came in the room and saw their current position.

Soojin: " Aww, it's over already?"
Y/N: " Uhm..."
Shuhua: " Yeah? Why? Soojinnie wanted to join us?"
Soojin: " Hehe, maybe? I wanted to watch for a little bit but you guys finished already."
Y/N: " uh... yeah."
Shuhua got of the bed: " I'm going to take a shower. Have fun Unnie, hehehe."

Y/N laid on Shuhua's bed regaining some energy.
Soojin climb on to the bed and lay beside him.
Soojin: " Oppa~ I was so scared yesterday..."
Y/N: " Mmm... I'm sorry... I wouldn't do that again."
Soojin: " You are so bad... leaving me like this... how would I ever live without you...?"
Y/N scratched his head.

Meanwhile Soojin's hand has made her way to Y/N's soften dick.

She gently grab it and start jerking him.
Y/N: " Ooooo..."
Soojin: " It's actually been sometime Oppa."
She slide her way down kissing through his body and reached.

She give his head a few kiss before taking his shaft into her mouth.
Soojin: " Mmm... I can still taste your cum Oppa..."
She starts bobbing her head up and down as she felt Y/N's dick slowly starts to pick up its hardness again.

Y/N move back slightly leaning against the wall as the beautiful sight of Soojin's exposed cleavage with her blouse down and her just sucking on him.
Soojin licked all around his skin before continuing and it wasn't very long until Y/N blasted inside her mouth.

Soojin: " Mmm~."
Y/N: " I'm sorry I didn't tell you..."
Soojin smiled and swallowed everything.

Soojin: " Oppa, you seem to miss these stuff too isn't it? You came so fast even after having sex with Shuhua."
Y/N: " I guess...?"

Soojin climb back up and lay beside Y/N.
Soojin: " Oppa, afternoon wanna go out for a date?"
Y/N: " Oh yeah, your schedule ends early today."
Soojin: " Mmhm."

Y/N: " Alright sure."
Soojin: " Hehe Okie! I'm heading off to my schedule, see you later Oppa."
Y/N: " See you~."
They kissed each other on the lips and Soojin left.

—————————————————————
Author here
Before I continue, I want to talk about something. Now if you question about the previous chapter. So such a huge event happened on the previous night and the social medias or internet didn't blow up?
See in real life it definitely will, but remember this is just a story based on real life, and I'm twisting some events here and there.

I don't want to focus on real things, but instead on my story plot, and those 'internet blow up' thing aren't really important in my book.

Like how everyone enjoys my book due to the wholesomeness, that's what I'm aiming for.
Thank you.

Alright story continue
—————————————————————

Y/N put back on some normal clothes and went into his room to grab his phone. He has decided to take a day off as he was really lazy to go to work. And having a upcoming date with Soojin in the afternoon is what he look forward to.

In his room, only Minnie was left still sleeping as the others had already left for their schedule.

Y/N knows her schedule will start in the afternoon for the day so he let her sleep all she wants.

He quietly take his phone underneath the pillow and was about to leave when Minnie moved and held his arm.
Y/N: " Minnie?"
Minnie: " Oppa, stay with me..."
Y/N: " Okay."

He climbed back into the bed and sat beside her. Minnie quickly adjust herself and cuddle with Y/N.

Minnie: "*yawn*~~."
Y/N: " More sleep?"
Minnie: " Mmm... I want to but at the same time, I want to out on a date with you Oppa..."
Y/N: " Well... we can always date another time. Sleep is more important."
Minnie: " Mmm... what time is it Oppa?"
Y/N: " Right now is... 7 60am."
Minnie: " Pfft, hahahaa. Just say 8am."
Y/N: " Alright."