" but ...why does she want you to give up on it ? ".

Jungkook shrugged " she doesn't want me taking any of my father's money ...not like i want it ...or need it , it's just legally under my name that too because he wanted it ".

" are you gonna give up on it then ? ". Jimin asked.

" No "

" why..."

" because jin hyung doesn't want me to , he says that I've worked hard in getting the profit and making them like they are today so i shouldn't give up on it ". Jungkook replied looking at the wall in front .

" oh...then why are you upset ? "

" maybe because her way of asking me to give up on it wasn't necessarily very nice " jungkook chuckled.

" i don't care about what she thinks or what she says really...but i don't know why it still hurts ." jungkook looked at jimin smiling sadly.

" i can understand..." jimin said trying to comfort him .

Jungkook nodded.

" i thought about what you said last night...that we practically live together but you still don't know anything about me ...it must have been difficult for you...to trust me."

" ... without knowing anything about me ". Jungkook looked serious .

" it goes both ways, you don't know anything about me too ." jimin said surprising jungkook.

jimin was a literal ange he was always so caring and understanding it surprised jungkook everytime.

"...then why don't we do this ". Jungkook turned to him looking into his eyes.

" we can ask each other anything we wanna know? and we'll answer it honestly... it'll help us to get to know each other better, what do you say ?".

Jimin was still processing what jungkook said he looked hesitant.

" we can also skip a question if we don't want to answer or...if it's too personal ". Jungkook said as he sensed how nervous jimin looked.

Jimin smiled and replied with a small " okay ".

" you go first " jimin said giving an assuring smile.

Jungkook couldn't think of something...there were so many things about jimin he wanted to know but he wasn't sure which one he should ask first .

" i- i know this isn't a very nice question to ask for the first time but ...no wait i should ask something else."

" jungkook just say it ! "

"umm...who gave you these... what happened to you jimin " he said looking at jimin's collar bones where there were faded scars from burns that he had seen earlier.

Jimin froze .

He tried to concentrate on his breathing and not get anxious but he couldn't help as the memories came back to surface .

All the times trevor had tortured him and punished him for all the different reasons... sometimes for singing sometimes for breaking a rule , sometimes for disobeying or sometimes just because he wanted to have fun ...just because he liked to torture jimin he would place a burning cigrette on jimin's collarbone and punish him more if he screamed.

It went for years until the scaring became permanent and trevor stopped because he didn't want anyone to notice , or maybe he got bored doing it so he would find other ways to hurt jimin.

He had lived through a hell and memories just brought back the feeling of helplessness and a aching heart.

Jungkook noticed as jimin's eyes started to tear up.

" jimin ...are you ok ? You don't need to tel me if you don't want to ...".

Jimin shaked his head blinking away the tears .

" i want you to know ...."

.
.
.
.
and just like that jimin told jungkook everything... everything he went through... everything he could never tell anyone.

Jungkook listened with tears in his eyes everytime jimin told him how much it hurt he felt his stomach take a whirl and he just wanted to go and kill that trevor guy and rip his heads off .

His one half wanted to cry because of what jimin went through and the other wanted to take the revenge to fight for him.

But then he remembered...that he had done nothing to make it any better for jimin either .

He was one of those people who had made jimin suffer endlessly.

He felt ashamed.

Jimin smiled sadly telling jungkook that he's ok that jungkook shouldn't worry for him anymore...that he was over it .

" you're one of the strongest people i know... and I'm very proud of you ".
Jungkook said jimin's eyes were wide as buttons they looked like they would pop out any second.

No one had ever told him this ...ever .

It made him feel ...some kind of current throughout his skin .

As he smiled shyly.

But soon his smile dropped.

" ...it must look ugly ". Jimin suddenly spoke.

" huh ? " jungkook asked confused .

" the scars ...they must be ugly ".

It hurt jungkook to listen jimin saying these things about himself.

Jungkook looked down ...as if he was thinking about something.

After a moment he looked at jimin his eyes speaking millions of emotions.

He slowly clutched the hem of his shirt lifting it slightly.

And what jimin saw next terrified him.

There was a huge scar covering jungkooks lower stomach .

Jimin didn't know what to say he just looked at jungkook in shock.

Jungkook bite onto his lower lip to stop himself from crying but he failed terribly as tears didn't stop and he sobbed softly.

Jimin scooted near him taking his shaking body into his arms hugging jungkook as he became to calm down.

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

What do you think ...? Where did jungkook get that scar from who hurt him :(

We are so close to 30k views omg i never imagined I'd reach this far , it's all thanks to you guys xd .

I'll try to update much often now but please don't forget about this book TT

Today you can ask me anything as a writer/ as your friend/ anything about me .