The master of blue light, dressed in black clothes, seemed to be provoked by their actions, and the offensive became more and more violent.

"Jing He Taizun is a good planner." The other party smiled and said, "I would lead me out even at the expense of the disciples in the sect, but I don't know how long your forcible cultivation will last?"

The wound on Chu Jun's shoulder was overflowing with black energy, and his Primordial Spirit began to entangle with his claws and began to occupy and spread, and the cultivation base that forcibly mentioned the Theravada period began to gradually weaken.

Chu Jun's eyes were slightly cold, his two fingers were close together, and he forcefully gathered the black energy into one place, "Enough to send you back to the west."

"Oh." The man chuckled: "Do you care about Wu Shizong's disciples? If I die here, the entire Wu Shizong will be buried with me."

Chu Jun flipped his wrist, and there was a long sword in his palm. He attacked him without hesitation, and the other party also offered a broad sword to resist.

The swords intersected, the spiritual power struggled, and the Tai Chi Yin pressed down mercilessly. The spiritual power fluctuations in the void skyrocketed again, and the spiritual light splashed everywhere.

Obviously he doesn't care about the life and death of Wu Shizong's disciples.

The man laughed and said: "Tai Zun is so ruthless, it's time to cultivate the ruthless way!"

Chu Jun held a sword in one hand and a seal in the other, forcing the opponent to a dead end, and even in order to prevent him from escaping like last time, the countless crimson spiritual powers around him were combined into gossip, and he would never let the opponent's soul escape.

Who would have guessed that the man actually let go of the sword and slashed straight at Ning Buwei, who had closed his eyes and comprehended in the void.

The long sword in Chu Jun's hand quickly came out, and the sword that attacked Ning Buwei fell into the air. Several pieces of Suzaku shards, which were eager to fight, came a step late and circled around Chu Jun's long sword, lacking in interest. back to the master.

Chu Jun: "..."

Shen Wu still thinks about fighting, it's just nonsense.

"It's really unbearable." The man jokingly smiled, "You can be infatuated with him once, and you can be infatuated with him a second time, do you believe it?"

Chu Jun said coldly, "Who are you?"

"Good man." The other party said slowly.

The long sword was recalled, and Chu Jun never liked nonsense when fighting. With one sword, the primordial spirit was split apart, the gossip was closed, the Taiji seal was pressed down, the soul was scattered, and he was completely killed.

The boundless void suddenly returned to silence, but Chu Jun did not relax, but concentrated on feeling the subtle fluctuations of spiritual power around him.

He would rather not sit with his eyes closed, the pure and full-bodied wandering along the eight extraordinary meridians into his dantian, the countless cracks were instantly repaired, and the image of the two monks in the Theravada period who had just left the afterimages of the fighting technique flashed in his mind. One by one flashed, each move became extremely slow and clear, even how the two sides made a seal, how the spiritual power wandered seemed to be slowed down dozens of times.

Even within each realm, the gap between the mid-term and the Great Perfection is huge, not to mention the fact that there is still a period of integration between Theravada and Deity Transformation, I would rather not be able to look at it so carefully and only be able to penetrate the ten. No. 2 or 3, but it is exciting enough. If only he was allowed to cultivate, it would take hundreds of years to understand these two and three.