(33) You didn't tell them

It's been only two days since I last saw Dj and I'm already about to see him again. As in, I finished the human looking animatronic of him. I actually just turned him on, now I just have to wait for it to work. 

Even though it's only been two days Jamie and Gregory are already super close.  Gregory has decided that he likes Jamie more than me. 

As much as that sucks it did give me more time to work on the Dj animatronic. I think the only reason I was able to make it so quickly is I am desperate to be around him. But he's done now so yay. 

Speaking of which, I notice DJ's eyes start to open. "Dj? Are you alive yet?" I question, seeing him start to move. 

"I can't live, technically," he smiles. I roll my eyes at him. 

"There's a mirror over here if you want to see how you look," I tell him, pointing in the direction of the mirror. He walks through my semi-messy room to the mirror. 

"I'm so much shorter now," he laughs. He's still 6'5.

"Yeah, I couldn't have you not fit in my apartment, even though you barely fit now," I state, causing him to look up to see how tall the ceiling is compared to him. He isn't touching the ceiling but if he jumped or put his arm up to touch it, he would. "Is it hard to control all three bodys?" I ask, watching him look at himself in the mirror. 

"Not really, since I'm programmed to be able to do it, thanks to you," he says looking over towards me. 

"I'm glad I didn't fuck up on that," I say, deciding now is a good time to clean up the parts scattered across the room. "Oh uh, forgot to mention, I don't have an extra bed or anything but if you want to sleep in my bed I can sleep on the couch, or you can or we could sleep together, not like sleep sleep together but in the same bed-" I ramble. 

"I wouldn't mind sleeping with you, again." He smirks, crossing his arms as he looks over at me. 

I turn away from him, feeling embarrassed, "I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, I was joking, sleep with me, in your bed," he says placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I know you were joking I just got embarrassed," I reassure him, looking over my shoulder at him. "Oh, I guess I need to introduce you to Gregory and Jamie. But we need to find something other than Dj to call you since it's kinda a weird name. No offense."

"I actually find that really offensive," Dj jokes, "hmm what would sound best to hear you moan?" 

I nervously laugh, "no no, don't think of that, pick a name you actually like, please?"

"Oh, you want to beg for me?" He laughs. 

"Never mind, I'll just keep calling you Dj, or spider boy, or I'll just call you everything you call me, pumpkin, doll-"Dj cuts me off. 

"How about you call me Daddy?" He laughs, "only joking, how about fuck I don't know."

"We can figure it out later, but for now you have to stay in here since I kinda didn't tell Jamie about you yet," I tell him, heading towards the door. 

"You haven't told Jamie? Aren't they your best friend?" Dj asks confused. 

"I know! I suck, I'm a bad friend but they also haven't see how you look now, and I just have been so busy, but I'll tell them about you now, I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?" I dismiss myself from the conversation, not giving Dj a chance to respond as I close the door. 

I go into the living room spotting Jamie and Gregory sitting on the couch together. "Hey Gregory, can I talk to Jamie alone for a few minutes?"

Gregory frowns slightly before nodding and walking past me. Jamie pauses the cartoon that was playing on the tv. "What's up babe?"

"I kinda forgot to tell you something, it's nothing bad, I promise," I start, sitting on the couch where Gregory had been a minute before. "So you know how I am now Djmm's main mechanic right? Well I kind of talked a lot with him and-"

"You fucked a robot didn't you?" Jamie interrupts. 

"Yeah, yeah I did," I laughs, "but uhm, I really like him, a lot and soooo, I made another one, and he's in my-" 

"Why is there a man in your room?!" I get interrupted by Gregory shouting this time. 

Both Jamie and me look in the direction of my door, seeing Gregory pointing towards him while Dj tries frantically to try and get him to be quiet, eventually just putting a hand over his mouth until he notices both me and Jamie watching him. 

"Hi," he nervously chuckles, letting go of Gregory

((Sorry this wasn't very long, it's cause I need name suggestions, I have no clue what to name him lol, I'll name him whatever the first person says, as long as it's an actual name))