(26) Roxy

Oh god of god OH GOD

Having a huge fucking animatronic chasing you is not super fun!

At the moment I have Roxy on my trail, but I didn't think it'd be this hard to focus on where I'm going when someone is following me. This is completely terrifying.

When me and DJ found her, it was by accident. We hadn't even found my tablet yet. Roxy just so happened to be there on my way to get the tablet so we had to change plans. DJ sent Freddy a message telling them to find my tablet and bring it to parts and services while I was, and still am being chased by Roxy.

If only the underground section of the pizza plex was easier to navigate, than I'd be fine but nooooo they had to have a bunch of random unimportant rooms. Uhh whatever I need to think of where I need to go, not where I am.

As I'm trying to turn a corner, I feel cold metal hands grab onto my waist. Without hesitation the animatronic picks me up and keeps running.

I quickly realize that it is in fact just DJ, but my heart still feels stuck in place, not beating. I wrap my arms around him shoulders and look back to see Roxy following us still. I hadn't talked to Roxy much but, I still considered her a friend. And now she's trying to kill me, but it's not her fault, I know but it still hurts.

DJ is much quicker than I, so he is able to get us to parts and services after only a few minutes. Once we get there, he sets me down and grabs onto a rampaging Roxy.

It takes a bit of fighting with her but eventually he is able to get her into the protective cylinder. Just as the door closes on her, Freddy enters the room.

"We found your tablet superstar!" Freddy says in his usual voice, the one he uses when preforming, and almost all of the time. After a second Gregory drops down from Freddy's stomach, causing me to sigh. I had told him to hide literally anywhere but there.

At least he's not hurt, and at least they have the tablet. Gregory steps forward, handing me the tablet, which had a few new scratches. Not paying attention to that, but oh god I no no no, that's not important right now.

I take the tablet from him, muttering a soft, "thank you," before turning to DJ. "Will you hold her down on the seat until I can turn her off?" I look up at him.

"Sure thing, " superstar,"" DJ mimics Freddy's voice, causing me to smile. God he is such an idiot, a loveable idiot.

Shaking my head, I open the door holding Roxy in and DJ instantly is able to grab her. A few seconds of struggling lead to her being in the position we need her in and I join the two in the cylinder.

The door closes behind me as I swiftly make my way to Roxy. I have to look on the tablet to see how to turn her off, there is a switch in a panel on her upper arm. I quickly open the panel with Roxy thrashing around, trying to bite me and DJ. Luckily she isn't able to before I turn her off. With a sigh of relief, I take a second to calm down.

"Okay, I'm going to fix her programming, I'm going to try and use the same thing I used for Monty but it might not work," I tell DJ, even though I'm sure he doesn't really care, besides wanting to not be attacked by other robots.

I connect the tablet to her, and try to use the same software on her, but I won't really be able to tell if she is working again if I don't turn her back on.

I wait a minute or two before I turn her back on, having DJ at the ready to grab her again if needed.  Holding my breath, I turn Roxy back on.

It takes a moment for her to come back online but when she does, she seems confused.

"What happened?" She asks quietly, moving her hand to hold her face. Her eyes scan the room, noticing that me and the new DJ are here, along with Gregory and Freddy being outside of the protective cylinder.

I let out the breath that I had held in as I close the panel on her arm. "Roxy, we need you to stay with us, or at least away from the other animatronics," I tell her. I semi explain the situation and what we know at the moment. "When we fixed Monty, last time he said there was a rabbit, do you remember anything like that?"

Roxy thinks for a second, "I can't remember any rabbits, other than Bonnie," she says the last part quieter, looking over towards Freddy with a sad expression.

As much as I'd love to ask more about that, I have to hurry to fix all the others, "I'm sorry to leave you right after fixing you but, I need to help everyone else," I tell her as I pull DJ out of the protective cylinder with me. Obviously she isn't stuck there so she gets up, following us out. "Freddy, you seriously need to find a better hiding spot for Gregory unless you want to leave him here," I tell him, looking down at my work tablet so see if I can spot any of the animatronics on the cameras.

"I know, superstar," Freddy sighs, seeming to feel bad about it. I spot Monty in the west arcade so I turn off my tablet, setting it down on the old computer in front of the cylinder.

"Just please make sure Gregory stays safe," I then turn my attention towards Gregory, "Gregory you keep Freddy safe okay?" I gave him a small smile to try and reassure him.

Obviously he's not going to protect Freddy but I want to make sure he doesn't feel useless or like he's in the way. "Got it!" Gregory responds, giving a smile in return.

"Okay, Roxy, like I said, do whatever you want, just stay safe okay?" I get a nod in response from Roxy. "Let's go Dj, Monty's in the West arcade," I inform him, leading him out of parts and services.