Chapter 74

Warning this chapter does have a birth scene it so if there is anyone who doesn't want to read that you can skip it. It's not too graphic but it's there. Just wanted to let you know.

Scott and Aurora

A month had passed and it was now November.

"Baby, are you sure you're going to be okay?"

"Yes, sweetie, I'll be fine. I will see you when you get back."

"I hate to leave you. What if you go into labor?"

"I'm not due for another few weeks. You won't be gone that long right?"

"I shouldn't be."

"Then I will be fine. Don't worry. I love you."

"I love you too. I will call you when I get to Atlanta. "

"Okay."

Scott kissed Aurora then grabbed his bags and headed out the door and drove to the airport.

Aurora sat on the couch and watched Tv. Rosie jumped up on the couch next to her.

"Hey girl!" Aurora rubbed her head.

Several hours later she got a call from Scott.

"Hey baby. I just got here. I am in a cab heading to my hotel."

"Okay. Glad you got there safe. I miss you."

"I miss you too. You doing okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. Scott, stop worrying."

"I can't help it. I hate not being there."

"I promise I will be fine. You just get some rest and concentrate on this movie."

"I'll do my best, but I will still think about you. It won't be the same not having you asleep next to me."

"I know, but it won't be long and I will see you again."

"Okay baby. I will call you later. I just got to the hotel. I need to check in and I will probably crash. I'm tired."

"Alright sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too. Night."

Willow set her phone down and looked at Rosie. "I really miss him girl."

Rosie laid her head on Aurora's stomach. Aurora rubbed her head. Rosie then lifted her head when she felt her stomach move.

Aurora laughed. "You felt that? That was the baby."

Rosie looked down at her belly then back at her.

"It's okay girl. I promise." She patted her belly gently. "Come on."

Rosie laid her head back down and fell asleep.

Over the next several days Aurora tried to take it easy. She knew Scott wouldn't want her to over do herself. Her and Scott talked every night. He always asked if she was doing ok. Then it had been two weeks since Scott had left. One night Aurora was in the kitchen. She had just put her cup in the sink when she felt her pants get wet. She looked down on the floor.

"Oh no! No! Please I can't...oh God!"

She grabbed her phone off the island. She called the first person she knew to call.

"Willow pick up! Pick up, please pick up!"

No answer, it went straight to voicemail.

"Dang it!"

She then called Chris. It rang 3 times before he finally answered half asleep.

"Beautiful, what's up? You okay?"