62

Willow and Chris

A month later Willow is saying bye to Aurora and Scott. They are moving out.

"I won't be far. You can call me anytime you need me."

"I know. I will be fine. But we still will hang out right?"

"Of course."

"Alright. Be safe. Love Ya."

"Love you too." Aurora says hugging her.

"Scott, take care of her."

"I will. Promise." Scott hugs her.

Willow watches them drive away. After they are gone Willow sits on the couch. She decides to watch TV. She flips through movies on Netflix and comes across Captain America, The Winter Solider. She decides to watch it. She has just barely gotten into it when. She gets a text.

Chris-Hey. How are you doing?

Willow-Hey, I'm okay, I guess.

Chris-What are you up to?

Willow-watching a movie. Aurora and Scott just left.

Chris-Oh right, they were moving out today. I remember Aurora telling me about that. Are you okay?"

Willow-Yes I am for now. It probably won't hit me till a few days from now.

Chris-Well if you ever need anything let me know

Willow-I will thanks. I have my next appointment next week.

Chris-Do you need me to go with you?

Williow-No I will be fine.

Chris-Alright well if you decide you want me there let me know.

Williow-Thanks Chris.

The next few weeks go by. Willow had her appointment and was told everything looked good. She was also told that at her next appointment she might be able to find out the gender. Willow was excited. Part of her wanted to find out but part of her wanted to be surprised. She wondered if Chris would want to know. Willow was starting to miss Aurora. It was quieter in the house. There was no longer a dog in the house, and it felt lonely without Aurora.

One Friday night Willow was sitting on the couch flipping channels when she got a text.

Chris-Hey. You doing okay? Need anything?

Willow-Hey. I'm okay. Just a little lonely. Flipping channels trying to find something to watch.

Chris-Would you like some company?

Willow-your in LA?

Chris had been back in Boston for a while filming Defending Jacob and spending time with family and having some down time.

Chris-Yeah for a while.

Willow-sure if you want

Chris-Okay I'll be there soon. Do you need me to bring anything? Like dinner? Have you eaten?

Willow-Actually I haven't. Pizza?

Chris-☺️ Sure I can do that. I will see you soon.

Willow has just started watching Avengers Age of Ultron when she gets a text

Chris-I am at the door can you help?