Chapter 20

"Aurora is that you?" Willow asked sitting up from the couch.
"Willow! I didn't know you were awake."
"Yeah. How was it? Did something happen?"
Aurora smiled big.
"It did! He kissed you?" Willow asked turning and leaning on the back of the couch with her arms resting on the back.
Aurora took off her shoes and said, "yes, he kissed me when he fell on top of me at the rink and kissed me goodnight."
"Awww. So what was it like? Is he a great kisser?"
"OMG! He's amazing. My foot popped, well lifted up a little."
"Wow. So you guys are dating now?"
"I don't know."
"Sounds like you are. Oh hey, I want to show you something I found earlier."
Willow pulled out her phone and showed her a video. Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. Aurora and walked toward the couch and watched the music video.

"OMG! That's Scott!"
"Yes. I came across it when I was looking up one of Taylor Swifts songs."
"Wow. I can't believe I've never seen this. I know most all her songs."
"I know right."
"I will have to tell Scott. Well I'm going to bed. I'm tired. I'll see you later."
Aurora heads toward the bathroom and gets ready for bed then climbs in and is soon asleep.
The next morning Aurora awoke to her phone. She got a text. She groaned and rolled over and grabbed her phone. It was 11:00 am
Scarlett- hey girl! Wondered what u were up to. Would u like to grab lunch?
Aurora- sure! Let me just get ready. Just woke up.
Scarlett- sure! I will be there in 10 minutes
Aurora got out of bed and got a quick shower. She put on her Cubs sweat shirt and jeans. She applied a little make up then headed to the kitchen. She made a cup of coffee. Willow wasn't up yet. She left a note for her. She had just finished her coffee when there was a knock on the door.
"Hey girl!"
"Hey. You ready?"
"Yes, let me just brush my teeth really quick."
Aurora ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth then came back into the room.
"Okay we can go."
They headed to Scarlett's car.
"So I heard you went out with Scott yesterday."
"Yes."
"How did it go?"
"It was great. We went Ice Skating. We had a lot of fun. I hadn't been in a while."
Scarlett smiled. "Glad you had fun. I was thinking about this little cafe in town. Is that okay?"
"Sure."
"I think you've been there with Chris."
Scarlett pulled up outside the cafe. They got out and went in. They got a booth and someone took their drink order and food.
"So you and Scott. Are you dating?"
"I don't know. We have only been out twice. He did kiss me yesterday, but I'm not sure."
"Do you like him?"
"Yes I do. He is really sweet and we get along great, but I don't know."
"Sounds like you are. Also sounds like he likes you."
"Yeah. I guess we will see."
Scarlett smiles. "Yes."
Just then Aurora got a text.
Scott- good morning! I was thinking about you. Hope you slept well. 😊
"Was that Scott?"
"Yes, how did you know?"
"Just a guess."
Aurora- good morning 😊 I did sleep well. Having lunch with Scarlett.
Scott- cool have fun. I'll see you later
Aurora- okay 😊
Scott- 😊
Scarlett watched Aurora. She could tell by the way she reacted that she really liked Scott.
Just then Chris walked in. Aurora looked up and saw him.
"Chris, what are you doing here?"
"I was in the neighborhood and wanted to get something to eat. I also saw Scarlett's car outside and I knew she mentioned having lunch with you." He smiled at sat down next to Scarlett who had slid over.
"So, how did ice skating go yesterday?"
"It went good. It came back to me. Scott struggled and fell a few times, but he eventually caught on."
"Glad you had fun."
"Yes, it was great. He even kissed me." She blurted out. She couldn't believe she had said that to him.
"He did?"
"Yes. I didn't know expect it. He had fallen on top of me and we were staring at each other and then he leaned down and kissed me."
It was quiet for several minutes.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." She laughed.
"It's okay. Glad things went well." Chris smiled.
They ate their lunch mostly in silence.
"When do you have to be at the bar?" Scarlett asked.
"2:00."
"Do you have a ride?"
"Ummm no. Scott was going to pick me up, but something came up he forgot about."
"I can take you," Scarlett said.
"Thanks."
"Do you need to go back to your apartment first?"
"Yes I need to change clothes. I don't want to wear this."
"Alright."
After they paid for their lunch they headed out.
"Bye Aurora. I'll see you later. It was nice having lunch with you." Chris said hugging her.
"You too. Bye Chris."
"See you soon Scarlett."
"Bye Chris."
Chris got in his car and left. The girls got in Scarlett's car and headed to Aurora's apartment.
"I'll just wait here." Scarlett said when she pulled up.
"You're welcome to come in and wait."
"You won't be long will you?"
"I shouldn't be, but I hate to make you wait in the car."
"It's okay. I don't mind."
"Alright. I will hurry."
Aurora went in and changed into a pair of black leggings and a tight black shirt and put on a short sleeve blue button up shirt on top. She put on her black boots. Willow was on the couch when she walked into the living room.
"Well hey. Wow! Don't you look hot!" Willow said laughing.
"I'm heading to work."
"Are you driving?"
"No. Scarlett is taking me."
"Oh, okay. Well see you later."
"Yeah. I have to tell you what happened at lunch when I get home."
"Okay."
Aurora left and headed to Scarlett's car. It didn't take them long to get to the bar.
"Thanks for the ride."
"Your welcome. I enjoyed having lunch with you. We should hang out again."
"Sure."
Aurora grabbed her purse and headed into the bar. Misty was behind the bar making a drink. Aurora put her purse in the back then went to help.
"Hey girl!" Misty said.
"Hey. Has it been busy?"
"Not too bad." She looked around.
"Did Scott not come with you?"
"No. He will be in later. My friend Scarlett dropped me off."
"Oh."
The girls worked for the next few hours, fixing drinks and cleaning glasses. Aurora was wiping down the counter when she looked up and saw the man walk in who had given her trouble before.
"Oh no." She thought to herself.
He sat done in front of her at the bar.
"Well hey there gorgeous! I never heard from you."
"Can I get you something?"
"Yes, you." He smiled big
"Sir, please. Tell me what you want to drink."
He smiled. "Blue Motorcycle."
"Coming up."
Aurora fixed the drink then put it in front of him.
"There you go."
"Thanks gorgeous."
Aurora fixed drinks for other customers and him for the next several minutes. She kept looking over at him and she saw him watching her. She wished Scott would get here.
"Misty I'll be back."
"Okay. Everything alright?"
"Yes."
Aurora headed to the restroom. She stood in front of the sink. She looked at her self in the mirror. She took some deep breaths. She then heard the door close and lock. She looked up to see the man.
"Sir, this is the girls bathroom."
"I'm well aware," he said smiling.
He moved up to her and wrapped his arms around her.
"I wanted you all to myself."
Aurora tried to pull away but he had a strong grip on her.
"Let me go!"
"Now gorgeous, don't be like that."
"Let me go!" She said wiggling in his arms.
"Stop screaming."
***********
Scott walked into the bar. He saw Misty behind the bar making drinks, but he didn't see Aurora.
"Where's Aurora?"
"I'm not sure. I think she went to the bathroom. She said she would be right back, but that was several minutes ago. She has been acting strange."
"What do you mean?"
Well this man walked in and I could tell when he walked in she seemed to panic. I think he hit on her. I saw him watching her."
Scott looked around. "Is he still here?"
"I think. I haven't seen him leave."
***********
"Gorgeous, stop trying to pull away."
"Let me go! Please." She said wiggling to pull away from him, but couldn't.
"No. Now stop wiggling and give me a kiss."
He leaned in but she turned her face away. Then there was a knock on the door.
"Aurora, are you okay?"
It was Scott! Aurora thought. She wanted to scream out, but was afraid of what the man would do. The man looked at her.
"Tell him you're fine." He whispered.
She was quiet.
"Aurora?"
"Tell him!"
"I'm okay," she said softly.
"You sure?"
"Yes," she said harshly.
Scott could tell she sounded funny. He stood at the door not moving and listening.
"Now be still." The man said. He pushed her back against the sink. He leaned in to kiss her but she turned her face away again.
"Damn it! Would you stop that! Come on gorgeous kiss me. You know you want to."
"Let go of me! I do not want to kiss you!"
Scott stood at the door and heard. He turned the knob, locked. He kicked the door really hard. He kept kicking it.
Aurora knew it was Scott.
"Scott!" She screamed.
"Shut up! Stop screaming."
Scott kept kicking the door.
"Open this door! Now. I am going to call the police."
The man didn't move. Scott kept kicking the door hard. Finally it opened and he saw Aurora pushed up against the sink and the man with his arms around her holding her against it the sink.
"Let her go!"
"No! Get out of here."
"I will not! You need to leave! Let her go."
"You can't make me."
Scott walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar from the back and pulled him away from Aurora.
"You wanna bet?"
"Who do you think you are?"
"I'm her boss and the owner of this bar which I told you before."
"But why do you care about her? You don't have a claim on her."
"She's my girlfriend," Scott said without thinking.
Aurora smiled.
"You will leave her alone."
The man then punched Scott in the face. Scott pushed him back. They continued to fight for several minutes. Finally Scott hit the man hard and he fell to the ground.
"No one will hurt my girl!" Scott said.
Aurora couldn't stop smiling. She didn't like seeing Scott fight, but she couldn't believe what he had said. He walked towards her.
"Are you alright?"
Aurora wrapped her arms around him. He felt her shaking.
"Oh Scott!"
"He won't hurt you again. I will make sure of that."
"Thanks for saving me. I kept trying to get away, but he wouldn't let me go. He had a strong grip on me."
"It's okay. You're safe now. Nothing is going to happen to you. I won't let it."
Aurora smiled. "So I'm you're girlfriend?"
Scott pulled back and looked at her. "That came out. I mean...I..."
"It's okay. I loved it when you said that, and when you called me your girl."
"You did?"
"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."
Scott smiled then leaned in and kissed her.
"I better call the police. We need to get this man out of here."
Scott pulled away from Aurora and pulled out his phone and called the police. When they showed up Scott explained to them what had happened. They assured him the man would not be back. They handcuffed him and took him away.
"Do you want me to take you home?" Scott asked
"No I'm okay."
"Are you sure? You're still shaking."
"No I'm fine. I promise."
"Alright."
"Are you okay?"she asked reaching up and touching his face where the man had punched him.
"I'm fine. I'll heal. I'm more worried about you."
"I'm fine. We might need to put some ice on your face."
"I'm okay, honest."
"Scott, you really should put some ice on it."
"Alright, fine I will."
They left the bathroom holding hands. When they got back to the bar Aurora saw Chris coming in. He ran up to her.
"Chris, what..."
"Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine. How..."
"I was leaving set and I heard the sirens and saw the police coming this way and I got worried. I thought..."
"I'm okay. Thanks to Scott." She said looking at him and smiling.
"She was being harassed by a man, but I took care of it. He won't be hurting her again."
"I'm glad you're okay. Thanks Scott for looking out for her."
Scott smiled.
"Well I guess I'll head home. I'll talk to you later Aurora."
Chris left the bar. Scott looked over at Aurora. "You and Chris..."
"Are friends. Don't worry Scott."
"I'm not worried. I just can tell how much he cares about you."
"Yes. He's been a great friend. I better get back to work.
Aurora let go of Scott's hand and went behind the bar. Scott stood and watched her. He was dating her. He called her his girlfriend and his girl. That wasn't the way he had wanted it to happen, but sometimes you couldn't plan those things. He cared about Aurora a lot and didn't know what he would do without her. He smiled watching her thinking about how lucky he was. Then he went to the back to get some ice for his face since he told Aurora he would.
Authors note- hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I didn't plan on it going this way but hey some times things happen you hadn't planned on right? I knew Scott and Aurora would end up together I just hadn't planned on it this soon but I liked how it turned out. Hope you did. Please like and comment. I love the feed back. It means a lot. I also would love your ideas. If there is something you would to like to see happen or have a suggestion just let me know and thanks for reading.