Chapter 46

Authors note-warning this chapter has descriptions from a few scenes from movies. Scary movies.
The months pass and Aurora is still working at the bar. She is no longer having nightmares. She does keep her eyes open and look over her shoulder at times. She has often thought she hears the mans voice, but then realizes it is only her imagination. Scott assures her he is in jail and won't be back. It is now October. Aurora loves fall. One evening as Scott is taking her home he says,
"Baby, I was thinking why don't you come over Halloween night and we can watch movies."
"Like scary movies?"
"Yeah."
"I don't know. You know I don't like scary movies and I wouldn't be able to sleep."
"I will be there. You wouldn't be alone."
"But what about when I leave and go back home?"
"Stay the night."
"I don't know."
"Please come over and watch movies with me," he says giving her the pout face.
Aurora laughs. "Fine. But they netter not be too scary."
Scott doesn't answer he just lifts their hands and kisses her hand. "It will be okay baby. Promise. I love you."
"I love you too."
He pulls up outside her apartment and walks with her to the door.
"Goodnight baby. I'll see you later."
"Goodnight."
Scott kisses her then heads to his truck. Aurora heads in and gets ready for bed. She is still sleeping in the shirt that Scott gave her. She falls asleep thinking about Scott.
The next few days pass and then its the day before Halloween. Scott told Aurora they wouldn't work Halloween. He is picking her up at 12:30. He said he would fix her lunch and then they would watch movies. Aurora packed a small overnight bag. She was actually kind of nervous, well more scared about tomorrow. She didn't like scary movies and was not looking forward to it, but at least Scott would be there with her. She wouldn't dare watch scary movies alone. After her bag is ready she climbs in bed and is asleep within minutes. She dreamed about Scott.

The next morning Aurora awoke and looked at the clock. It's 12:00.
"Oh no!"
Aurora quickly got up and hoped in the shower. While she was in the bathroom there was a knock on the door. Willow was sitting at the island and gets up and opens it.
"Oh, hey Scott."
"Hey."
"I haven't seen Aurora yet this morning. Hang on let me go check on her."
Willow leaves the room and heads to the bathroom door.
"Aurora."
"Yeah."
"Scott's here."
"Okay. I'll be right there."
Willow heads back into the kitchen.
"She will be here in a minute."

Aurora doesn't take time to dry her hair. She quickly gets dressed. She puts on Jeans and an orange sweater. She grabs her shoes and after putting them on she grabs her bag from her room and heads into the kitchen.
"Well hey baby."
"Hey, sorry. I over slept. i was sleeping good. i was having a good dream and didn't want to get up."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah. So sorry."
"It's okay. Here I'll take your bag," he said reaching for her bag.
"Bye Willow. I'll see you tomorrow sometime."
"Alright. Have fun."
"Yeah."

Aurora follows Scott to his truck. He throws her bag in the back seat and helps her in then climbs in the drivers side and pulls out. Aurora is quiet and looks out the window. Scott grabs her hand.
"You okay baby?"
Aurora looks over at him.
"Yes I'm fine."
Scott rubs his thumb along the back of her hand.
"Are you sure?"
"Yep."
"Alright."

Scott pulls into his parking lot. He walks around to the passenger side and helps Aurora out and grabs her hand. He grabs her bag with the other and they walk to the door. Fred greats them.
"Hey Fred!" Aurora says.
Fred barks and Aurora pets his head.
"He has missed you," Scott says.
Scott sets her bag down at the end of the couch. "I have lunch in the over warming drawer. If your ready we can eat now."
"Yes I'm hungry. I didn't even get my coffee this morning."
"Would you like some? I can fix you a cup."
"Sure thanks."

Scott turns on the keurig. He takes a dish out of the oven and sets it on the Island.
"You made Lasagna!"
"I did."
"Thank you," Aurora says walking towards him and kissing him.
"Your welcome baby."