Chapter 68

The next few months were busy for Scott who filmed in London. He was there longer than he thought. Chris was busy with meetings and things, but he tried to be around for Willow as much as he could. He wouldn't let her lift anything for the first few weeks. He was always helpful when it came it came to Autumn. He would often offer to help when she cried at night, but Willow said she didn't mind and since she had to nurse her she had to do it until she got her off breast milk. She didn't want to pump. She had decided to stay home for a while. When Autumn got a little older she would find a job.

Aurora longed for a baby. She had not been able to see Autumn yet because of Scott's schedule and he didn't want her going alone, he said he wanted to go with her. Every time Scott came home for even a brief time they got practice in as he called it.

Then a year later, it was Christmas Eve morning. A day before Autum's birthday. Autumn was asleep in her crib. Chris was sitting on the couch. Dodger was beside him. Willow walked into the room.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Morning." She said sitting down on the couch.

"Would you like some coffee? I fixed you some." He said picking up a cup off the coffee table.

"Thanks," she said taking and it and took a sip.

"It needs a little more sugar." Willow said getting up from the couch and headed into the kitchen.

"I will be right back. Dodger come," Chris said standing up and patting his side.

Dodger got up and followed Chris out of the room. He came back a few minutes later, but Dodger wasn't with him. Willow was on the couch.

"Where's Dodger?"

"He must have stayed in the bedroom." Chris sat down next to Willow.

"Sweetheart."

"Yes?" Willow asked taking a sip of her coffee.

Chris took the cup from her and set it on the coffee table and took her hands.

"What is it Chris?"

"It's been over a year since you moved in and we decided to be a couple."

"Yeah. I can't believe its been that long."

"I am so glad you did."

"Me too. I love you Chris."

Chris smiled. On New Years Eve they had told each other they loved each other. Chris still smiled everytime she told him.

"I love you too and..." he paused.

"Ouch! Shit!"

Chris pulled out a dog toy from under him.

"Dodger! And his toys."

Just then Doger came running into the room and up to Chris.

"He heard his name," Willow smiled.

"Yeah."

"What were you saying before you sat on his toy?"

"Oh right," Chris said petting Dodger, then he turned back to Willow. Dodger sat down in front of him.

"Willow," he said taking her hands again.

"I love you, I love you so much. I never knew I could love someone so much. You and Autumn have made me so happy and I..." he looked at Dodger. Dodger walked towards Willow and put his head in her lap.

"Aww, Dodger," She said petting his head. Then she noticed something on his collar.

"What is this?" she looked and found a ring tied to his collar with a string.