Chapter 56

Authors note-here the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it. There is a little smut in this one.
Aurora sees it is a text from Chris.

Chris-Found this and thought of you. It's exactly how I feel.

"What is it baby?"

Aurora clicks the video. When it starts playing she begins to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Scott moves towards her wraps his arms around her and sees the video.

"What is it?"

"Chris. He sent me this video."

"Why did he send you that?"

"He...he said he found it and..." the video ends and Aurora cries.

"Baby what is it? What else did he say?"

"Said it was exactly how he feels."

"What!"

Aurora cries. "Scott...I..."

Scott takes the phone from her and puts it on the beside table and turns her so she is facing him.

"Baby, I love you. It's okay. I knew Chris liked you. I knew before we went to the zoo. He had told me if I didn't make a move and ask you out he would, but then he set up that date. I didn't know what to think. I guess I didn't think about what he did at the time. I just...I never thought he would tell you. I mean especially now. I know he's your best friend."

"He is and I...I love you Scott. I do. I couldn't be happier. I don't want this to..." She cries again.

"Baby, stop crying. It's okay. I know you do. Don't worry this doesn't change anything. I..."

Before Scott can finish Aurora's phone starts ringing.

"Is that your phone?"

"Yes."

Aurora rolls over and looks at her phone and sees Scarlett is calling her.

"It's Scarlett. I wonder why she is calling me."

Aurora picks up the phone.

"Hey."

"Aurora, hey sorry to bother you, but..."

"It's okay. Everything alright?"

"I'm not sure. Have you heard from Chris?"

"Uh...well he sent me a video. Why do you ask. What's wrong?"

"Well not long after you left he got really drunk and started acting strange. Its been a long time since I have seen him that drunk and I'm a little worried."

"Well other than the video he sent me I have not heard anything. If I hear from him I can let you know."

"Sure thanks. Can I ask what kind of video he sent you?"

"It was a video called In case you didn't know by Brett Young. He said it made him think about me and it was how he feels about me."

"Oh, I bet he won't remember sending it. Alright. I will let you go. I'm sorry for disturbing you. Hope you enjoy your honeymoon."

"It's okay. Thanks for calling. If I hear anything I will let you know."

"Thanks Aurora."

"Welcome. Bye."