Chapter 47

Chris-Good morning beautiful! Hope you slept well. I heard about a new movie coming out and they are looking for people. I think you should try out for it. It's a Disney movie, we'll sort of.
Aurora- really? When?
Chris- auditions are tomorrow starting at 12 pm
Aurora glances at the clock beside her bed it is 10:30 am
Aurora- alright thanks. I might try out.
Aurora calls Scott. He picks up on the second ring.
"Hey baby."
"Hi. Chris just told me about a new movie coming out and says I should try out for it."
"When are the auditions?"
"Tomorrow at 12."
"You should go for it."
Just then Aurora gets a message.
Chris-oh I forgot to tell you it's also a musical. You have to sing in your audition.
"What!"
"What's wrong baby?"
"Chris just texted me and said he forgot to tell me that it's a musical. That I have to sing in my audition."
"Baby you have a beautiful voice."
"I don't sing in public."
"Baby go for it. I know you will be great. Did he say anything else about it?"
"Just that it was sort of Disney."
"Well in that case you should definitely do it!"
"But what would I sing?"
"We can figure that out. Don't worry."
"Alright."
"I'm glad you called. I was actually going to call you. I wanted to know if you would go with me to my sisters birthday party."
"Uh..."
"You haven't met the rest of my family yet and they are dying to meet you."
"Uh...yeah I guess."
"We can go after your audition."
"Alright."
"Great. I will see you in a few. I need to make a quick stop before I head your way."
"Alright."
Aurora hangs up and texts Chris
Aurora-alright I will try out, but I have no idea what to sing
Chris-great! A Disney song
Aurora-well I figured that but what song?
Chris-LOL ☺️ I'll help you find one
Aurora-okay thanks ☺️
Aurora got ready for work and then sat at the island and ate breakfast and drank her coffee. By the time she finished and had brushed her teeth, Scott was knocking at her door. They drove to the bar. It was busy at the bar. Scott, Aurora and Misty stayed busy. They didn't stop, until Aurora took her break. She headed in the back and checked her phone. She had a message from Chris.
Chris-How about Love Goes On from Robin Hood?
Aurora-mmm, that could work. It's a nice song. Thanks.
Just as she sent her message she felt arms wrap around her and a kiss on her cheek.
"What are you doing baby?"
"Checking my messages. Chris sent me a song suggestion."
"What was that?"
"Love Goes On from Robin Hood."
"That's a good one."
"Yes. I will have to practice it. I don't know it that well."
"I can help you."
Aurora smiles and turns and kisses him. "Thanks."
"We will leave early so you have time to practice and can get some sleep."
"Alright."
They get back to work and and work until 11:30 pm. Scott takes Aurora back to her apartment. He walks her to the door.
"Are you coming in?"
"Shouldn't you get some sleep?"
"You said you would help me with the song."
"You want to now?"
"Yeah. I need to start now."
"Alright."
Scott follows her inside. She puts her stuff down and finds the song in YouTube with the lyrics and sings it.

"That was terrible!"
"No, it wasn't. You did good. Sing it again."
Aurora sang the song a few times. She almost had it memorized. Scott told her he would pick her up at 11:15.
They kissed goodnight and he left. Aurora got ready for bed then climbed under the covers. She set her alarm for 8:30 am. She wanted time to go over the song again.
Aurora awoke the next morning and got her shower then after breakfast she brushed her teeth then went over the song a few times. Then Scott arrived and they headed to the studio. He held her hand the whole way.
"Are you nervous?"
"Yes terrified! I have never sang in front of anyone before. At least not like this."
"You will do great." He said lifting their hands and kissing the back of her hand.
He pulled up to the studio
"Good lucky baby. You got this. Call me when your done and I will come get you"
"Alright."
Scott leans toward her and kisses her
"I love you"
"I love you too."
Aurora gets out and heads inside the studio. When she walks in she sees Chris. He turns and when he sees her he smiles.
"Chris. What are you doing here?"
"They called me to audition for the lead."
"They did!"
"Yep."
"So you mean if I get this part we would be acting together again?"
"Yep."
"Wow."
Then a young man approaches them.
"You must be Aurora. I'm Phillip. Whenever your ready."
Aurora takes a deep breath. Chris smiles at her.
"Go for it. You'll do great."
Aurora walks to the stage that is set up and sings the song Love Goes On. When she is done Chris is smiling at her. Phillip has her read a few lines then tells her he will call her in a week and let her know. Aurora heads to the door. Chris walks up to her.
"You did great."
"Thanks. I was nervous."
"I couldn't tell," he says smiling. "Where are you headed?"
"Well Scott told me to call him when I was done. We are going to his sisters birthday party."
"Oh, okay."
"So, I guess I will see you later."
"Yeah, later. Bye beautiful."
Chris hugs her then walks out. Aurora calls Scott and tells him she is done. He arrives a few minutes later. She climbs in the truck and after she fastens her seat belt Scott pulls out.
"So how did it go?"
"Good. I was nervous. He said he would call me in a week and let me know."
"Sounds good. I'm sure you will get it."
"Yeah. Chris was there."
"He was?" Scott asked surprises
"Yes. He said they called him to audition for the male lead."
"Oh wow ok."
Aurora takes his hand and rubs the back of it with her thumb.
"It's okay. You have nothing to worry about."
"I know." Scott smiles.
A few minutes later he pulls up outside a big house.
"Are you ready?"
"I guess." She takes a deep breath
"They will love you, don't worry."
They walk in holding hands. They are greeted by his half sister Francesca.
"Aurora! It's great to finally meet you. I have heard so much about you!" She says hugging her.
A few minutes later a little boy runs up to Scott.
"Unkle Cot."
"Hey bud!" Scott says picking him up. He looks over at Aurora.
"Who dat?"
"That's Aurora. Can you say hi?"
"Hi Wowa."
Aurora smiles. "Hey Titian."
Then his dad walks in.
"Aurora it's nice to see you again."
Aurora smiles. "You too."
Kyle his half brother walks in and says they will be ready to eat soon. They sit down on the couch. Titian looks at Scott.
"Unkle Cot, come pawy wid me?" He says hopping down from his lap and grabbing his hand. Scott looks at Aurora.
"Can Aurora come too?"
Titian looks at Aurora then back at Scott
"Ya."
Scott and Aurora follow Titian into the playroom. Titian sits on the floor and Scott and Aurora do too. He pulls out legos. They sit and play with legos for the next minutes till Francesca calls that lunch is ready.
They sit and eat lunch. Titian is in between Scott and Aurora. Aurora is quiet. At one point Scott puts his hand on her leg. She looks over at him and smiles. After they eat they sit around and talk.
"So, Aurora, Scott told me you stared in his movie remake of Dirty Dancing." Allison his half sister says.
"Yes."
"I have not had a chance to see it yet, but Morgan told me it was good."
"It was! You did such a great job!" Morgan his half sister says
"Thanks." Aurora smiles
"Are you going to do any more acting?" Morgan asks
"Maybe. I tried out for a part today."
"Oh? What was that?" Morgan asks
"It's called Rekindled Love."
"Sounds interesting." Morgan says
"What is it about?" Allison asks
"Well it's a musical. A couple, who were high school sweethearts, meet again years later at Disney."
"Oh! Wow. I hope you get it!" Morgan says
"Thanks."
Titian who had already been put down hours ago comes back into the room. He pulls on Scott's shirt
"Unkle Cot, go pway wego."
Scott looks down at him and smiles.
"Alright bud I'm coming. He looks at Aurora.
"You coming?"
"I'll be there in a minute."
Scott leans toward her and kisses her cheek then follows Titian to the playroom.
"You and Scott are so cute." Allison says
"Yes, he adores you." Kaylee his step sister says
Aurora smiles
"You've been together a year now right?" Allison asks
"Almost. It will be in a few weeks."
"Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been that long already." Francesca says
"I know it doesn't." Aurora smiles
"So, how did you two finally decide to date? I know how you met." Kimberly says another half sister.
Aurora laughs, "well he just sorta called me his girlfriend and girl one day when he was defending me from a man that had attacked me at the bar."
"Oh, I heard about that!" Morgan said. "I bet you were scared."
"Yeah I was, but Scott was sweet. He apologized later and said that sort of came out but I said that it was okay that I would love to be his girlfriend."
"Aww! That's so sweet." Francesca says. "I better go check on those boys. You never know about them." Francesca says and gets up from the table.
"So, you've acted with Chris Evans right?" Morgan asks
"Yes. We were together in the Dirty Dancing movie."
"What's he like? I love him as Captain America."
"Yeah he's great. He's a sweet guy. We have become great friends."
"That's great."
Just then Francesca comes back.
"Aurora, Scott is asking for you."
Aurora stands up and heads into the playroom. She walks in and sees Scott laying on the ground legos in front of him and Titian in front of him. She smiles. Scott looks up.
"Hey baby! I was starting to wonder what happened to you. I thought you were going to join us."
"Sorry, your sisters were talking to me."
Scott smiles. "It's okay. Glad you're getting along with them."
"Yeah they are great."
She said sitting down behind him and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. He looks up at her.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too."
"Unkle Cot wuv Wowa."
Scott looks at Titian and smiles. "Yes I do."
"Unkle Cot mawy Wowa?"
"I don't know. Maybe one day."
Scott smiles looking at Aurora.
Scott and Aurora spend most of the day with his family and when they get ready to leave Titian doesn't want Scott to go.
"I will see you soon." Scott says hugging him.
"Momise?"
"I promise."
As Scott is pulling out of the drive way he grabs Aurora's hand.
"So you had fun?"
"I did. Titian is adorable. He really loves you."
"Yeah. I love him. Whenever I'm around him he never wants me to leave."
Aurora smiles
The next few days go by and Aurora and Scott stay busy working at the bar. Then one Friday when Scott pulls up at Aurora's apartment he says after he has walked her to the door
"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow."
"Where?"
"Not telling. Just dress comfortably. I will pick you up at 10:30 am."
"Alright mr. mysterious."
Scott smiles and leans forward and kisses her.
"I love you. See you later."
After Aurora has gotten ready for bed she gets into bed and sets her alarm. She hears the door and knows Willow has gotten home. They hasn't seen much of each other because Willow has been working a lot lately and has had crazy hours. Aurora is soon asleep and dreaming of Scott.
The next morning Aurora is awoken by her alarm. She climbs out of bed and heads into the bathroom. She takes a quick shower and dries her hair then applies make up. This is what she wears