Chapter 58

Chris and Willow POV

I drive to my house. I unlocks the door and am greeted by Dodger.

"Hey, Buba."

Dodger barks.

"Okay, okay."

I pour food into the Dodgers bowl and then plop down on the couch. I began to think about the last two days.

I was going to be a father. I still couldn't believe it. I had always wanted kids, I wanted a family more than anything but I didn't want it this way. I wanted the family, wife, and kids. This is not how I pictured it happening, but I would be there for Willow and help her. I wanted to be in the baby's life and be a father to it.

Dodger came and jumped up on the couch next to me and put his head in my lap.

"Buba, I am going to be a father. I can't believe it." He said rubbing his head.

Dodger looked up at me. I turned on the TV and watched some TV before finally going to bed. I stayed up till about midnight. I was a night owl, but I always had a hard time sleeping.

The next few days seemed to go by slowly. Then one day I had just gotten home from filming when I got a text.

Willow-I have a doctor's appointment Friday @9:00am if you want to go.

Chris-I should be able to. I will have to tell my boss. I'm still filming but I'm sure I can work it out.

Then I realized it was Wednesday. It was only a day away.

Willow-Okay let me know.

Chris-👍

The next few days go by fast. I am able to get off Friday. I send a text to Willow and tells her I will pick her up.

Chris-I will pick you up tomorrow at 8:15

Willow-You don't have to that! I can meet you there.

Chris-I don't mind. We can get breakfast afterwards

Willow-Okay fine, but you don't have to do that
End of POV just Chris and Willow
The next day Chris awoke to his alarm and got a quick shower and put on a blue short sleve shirt and jeans. He grabs his hat and keys and is out the door. He drives to Willow's apartment. He pulls up to it and hops out and knocks on the door.

"Morning."

"Morning Willow. You ready?"

"Yep. Let me grab my purse."

Willow grabs her purse from the couch then follows Chris to his car. Chris opens the door for her and she climbs in then he walks around to the driver's side and pulls out.

It takes about 15 minutes to get to the doctor's office. They walk in together and Willow checks in then sits down next to Chris in the waiting room. Chris looks over at Willow. She has her hands in her lap and is lightly shaking her leg. Chris reaches over and puts a hand on top of hers.

"It will be okay. You don't have to be nervous."

Willow looks down at their hands then up at Chris.

"I'm glad your here with me. I don't know why I'm nervous."

"It's okay. This is all new."

A few minutes later they hear her name."

"Willow Vonte."

Willow stands and Chris follows her. They weigh her and take her height then show her into a room.