Chapter 50

Willow and Chris are sitting at the table when Aurora and Scott walk in from outside. Chris is drinking a cup of coffee and Willow is eating a bowl of cereal. They both smile when they walk in.

"You guys make up?" Willow asks.

"Yes, we did." Aurora smiles and looks at Scott. He grabs her hand and squeezes it.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go get a shower." He says as he kisses Aurora on the head.

After Scott is gone Aurora joins Chris and Willow at the table. She sips her coffee.

"Glad you two talked and worked things out," Chris says.

"Me too. We agreed to talk to each other before we jump to conclusions about things we see on the media."

"Good idea," Chris says.

"So, when do you start filming your new movie Aurora?" Willow asks

"When we get back. Your starting then too, right Chris?"

"Yep."

"Oh right. You and Chris are acting together again."

"Yeah."

"So, have you and Scott set a date yet?" Willow asks.

"No, not yet. But i'm thinking March. But I don't know. I haven't talked to Scott yet about it."

"Talk to me about what?" Scott asks walking into the room and coming up behind Aurora

"About a date for our wedding."

"Oh, yeah we need to talk about that. Was there a date you had in mind?"

"Not a date specifically just the month."

"And when is that?"

"March?"

"10 months from now? Sounds good to me. If that's what you want baby.

Aurora smiles. "Well, Willow I guess you and I have some planning to do."

"Yep!" Willow says excitedly.

They spend one more day at the beach then go back home. Its not long when they get home that Chris and Aurora start working on there new movie. Chris and Aurora spend several hours a day filming. Aurora doesn't work at the bar much, but in the evenings she and Scott spend time together. One evening Scott and Aurora are sitting on her couch cuddled up together.

"So how's the filming going?"

"Good."

"Just good?"

Aurora stays quiet for several minutes.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

Aurora looks away and looks out the window.

"What is it? Baby talk to me." Scott asks taking Aurora's hand.

Aurora still looks out the window.

"Baby look at me."

Aurora slowly looks at him.

"Talk to me."