Chapter 45

The next few days go by fast. Aurora works at the bar and comes home tired. She has not had anymore dreams. She sleeps in Scott's shirt every night and she wonders if that helps. She has not had a dream in weeks, at least not a bad dream. She and Scott plan to take Chris out for his birthday which will be in a month. They wanted to do more but with their schedules they can't.
A month later, Scott has dropped Aurora off at her apartment. It is 2:30 am. He walks her to her door.
"I love you baby. Get some sleep. I will be by to pick you up at 6:00 pm."
"Alright. Love you too."
Scott kisses her then gets in his truck and drives off. Aurora heads inside and changes into Scott's shirt and climbs into bed. She is glad she doesn't have to work at the bar later.
Aurora falls asleep within minutes. Hours later Aurora wakes up and smells something good. She smells bacon and pancakes. She rolls out of bed and gets a shower then goes into the kitchen and sees Willow making breakfast.
"Well good morning sleepy head."
"Morning."
"I thought I would make you breakfast."
"Well thanks. That's nice of you."
Willow smiles. "Sorry I can't make dinner tonight. I have to work and there is no one to cover me."
"It's okay. I understand."
"What time is Scott picking you up?"
"6:00."
"Where are you going?"
"Olive Garden."
"Oh man! I wish I could go. I love that restaurant."
Aurora smiles. The girls eat then clean up.
"What are you wearing tonight?"
"I don't know. I don't need to dress up it's just a birthday dinner."
"You can still look nice. Make Scott go wow."
Aurora laughs. "I don't know what I have that will do that without dressing up."
"Let's go look. We will find something. It is June. You can wear shorts and show off your legs."
The girls head to Aurora's room. Willow looks through her closet first. She pulls out several things then pulls out a sundress.
"This is cute. Wear this."
"Okay I didn't really want a dress but it's casual enough."
Willow places it on Aurora's bed.
"What necklace are you wearing?"
"I was thinking the sunflower one that Scott got me."
"Perfect. How about earrings?"
"I have little silver hoops."
"Okay that works and wear those cute white sandals with it. Why don't we go watch Netflix till it's time for you to go?"
"Sure."
The girls head into the living room and plop on the couch and watch Netflix till it is time for Aurora to get ready. She gets a text from Scott a few hours later.
Scott-leaving now baby. I will be there in 20 minutes.
Aurora- okay. See you soon
"He's on his way. I need to get ready."
"It's that time already."
"Yep."
Aurora heads to her bedroom and changes into the dress and puts on her white sandals, her necklace and earrings. She sprays a little body spray in the air and walks into it. She fixes her hair and puts on a little make up. She is walking into the living room when there is a knock on the door.
"You look nice."
"Thanks."
Authors note- this is her outfit. With the dress the white sweater does not go with it. I couldn't find it without it. The pic of the girl it is just the hair style not the scarf but it is the same girl I used before for Aurora.

Aurora opens the door to find Scott