𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Luna raised her hand, "I'll tell Harry, he'll assume that I just found Ron like this." she offered, then linked hands with her girlfriend.

"Sounds like a plan," Parvati grinned as she clasped her hands together.

Pansy's smile morphed into a frown, "Lu, you'll smell like that specky pillock," her voice grew more agitated as she spoke.

Artemis and Aurora snickered, whilst the other witches merely smirked.

The misty-eyed girl shrugged, "Not if he doesn't get too close," she replied, as they cautiously filled out of the broom closet.

"He better not," her girlfriend gritted out.

The corridors were gradually filling up with other students that presumably finished their lessons.

The witches quickly joined the crowds, to avoid speculation.

Artemis laughed at Pansy's jealousy, then gently pushed them to hurry up, "Come on love birds."

***

Sunday, April 21st:

THE COURTYARD:

Walking hand in hand, Artemis and Draco plastered on their stoic expressions and wore them to the best of their abilities. Occasionally the wizard would squeeze his witch's hand whenever his anxiety tugged at his heart.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Blaise is taller than you," Artemis stated, causing a frown to grow on Draco's face.

"Only because his shoes have a slight heel," he explained and stood still.

Artemis tiredly smiled at his antics, "Don't be jealous."

He shot her a playful gare, "I'm not, I'm right."

"Sure," she was cut off by a body bumping into hers.

Draco's amusement was replaced with a scowl as the identity of the person came into his view.

"Potter," he spat at the wizard.

The boy in question appeared to be more confident than usual, his eyes were dilatated and his face beamed with elation.

Artemis huffed and stood closer to fiancé who checked over her.

Harry rocked on his heels as he went to speak, "Sorry about that Artemis, beautiful day today."

"Get lost, potter," Draco hissed, but his words were ignored.

"I just wanted to say that marrying Malfoy would be a mistake and no one should go through that, especially you, Bye!"

Before Draco could drag him back, Harry power walked away, waving to anyone in his path.

Artemis gawked at his disappearing figure, "What the fuck was that about?"

"He needs a good beating," her fiancé proposed.

No matter how often he proclaimed that he didn't care about what others said about him, especially those who were half-bloods, he did. He knew he would never be good enough for the love of his life, and even with her constant reassurance, it disheartened him from time to time.

"You're starting to sound like Nik," Artemis mused, turning back to him with a sly smirk.

Draco shrugged with an eye roll, "He may have taught me a thing or two," he paused as his lips downcast into a grimace, "never tell him that."

"My lips are sealed."

"But i need still need to handle Potter."

Artemis grabbed his arm as she saw him about to charge away, "Leave him, he's clearly on something."