❥𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Two and a half years later

Fuck.

My palms are sweaty, my hair is a mess, and I'm completely bloated from all the food I was munching on throughout the flight.

I'm a nervous fucking wreck.

And to top it all off, I have dark bags under my eyes because I didn't sleep at all during the flight.

It's been a long time since I've been back home and I'm stressing the hell out. The main reason is because I've been extremely busy with developing my fashion line.

It's incredible what I have been able to accomplish these past two years. I finally graduated from fashion school with two degrees, one in Fashion Design and the other in Fashion Merchandise. It was difficult and stressful considering it happened in the span of two years but in the end it was all worth it. My sketching skills and designs have improved significantly along with my knowledge of fashion trends.

The past few months have been hectic because of the amount of people that have offered me to work with them after I finished my internship with Amélie Moreau.

And it still blows my mind that I was able to work with the Amélie Moreau.

Amélie Moreau is a famous french designer that would personally go to my school to look for talented interns. Amélie is a fashion icon in Paris and throughout the world. Everyone wants to wear her clothes and everyone wants to work for her. So many people have been rejected by her company since she is known to be meticulous when it comes to picking the people who might work for her.

So I was more than shocked to find out she wanted me to be one of her interns. To be honest, she's not what people perceive her as. She isn't snobby or incredibly rude like the tabloids paint her, in fact, she's the opposite.

She's kind hearted and humble. She took me under her wing and taught me everything I needed to know about the fashion world.

She taught me the secrets to success and warned me about the possibilities of failure.

She also explained to me about the highs and lows of working in the fashion industry.

And the money I earned while I interned for her was insane.

I have to admit she was especially hard on me but I'm glad she was. She's admirable to say the least, she carries herself with such elegance and power.

And the power that she has makes her intimidating, very intimidating.

But she has to be because the fashion industry is competitive.

And Amélie worked and fought her way to the top all on her own.

Which is what I hope to do as well.