❥𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 [✔️]

❥𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

Waking up to the sound of my penetrating alarm has me dreading going to school more than usual

Waking up to the sound of my penetrating alarm has me dreading going to school more than usual. I grab my phone from under my pillow, turning off my alarm so I don't have to listen to it for another second. I am not a morning person. I stretch my body out in my bed, groaning at the idea of seeing Dario before I leave.

Last night was the very first time any man has made me feel so..frustrated. So breathless. I mean I can't believe I let him talk to me with such authority. And what makes me even more frustrated is that he wasn't looking at my body at all last night.

Did he not find me attractive?

Most men fall to my feet just by looking at me.

But not him.

And that is irritating me.

I slap my hand on my forehead, groaning at the annoying thoughts running through my head before finally deciding to get up from my bed. Looking at myself in the mirror, I choose to put my hair up in a high ponytail since I'm too lazy to style it right now.

Throwing on some jeans and a long sleeve, I grab my bag and make my way downstairs. As soon as I make it to the kitchen my mouth hangs open when I see Dario shirtless. I don't think he notices my presence since he is preoccupied with making breakfast.

I take this moment to admire his big muscular back that is decorated with tattoos. However there are some empty spaces that are yet to be filled. My mouth waters at the way his muscles move with every movement he makes. Fuck, I would love to scratch my nails down his back.

From where I am standing I can see that his hair is disheveled, showing off his beautiful black curls. God, this man is fine.

I shake my head and take a deep breath before walking to the refrigerator. I make sure to open the fridge door all the way so I can avoid any interaction with him.

"Good morning, Amara," His gruff voice causes goosebumps to form all over my body. The way my name so delicately rolls off of his tongue has me nervously chewing on my bottom lip. Get a fucking grip, Amara.

Before closing the door, I grab the bottle of cold brew along with the creamer and spin around to face him, trying to maintain my cool as I get a clear view of his delicious abs. The front of his body is also decorated with tattoos. This man is a work of art.

My eyes discreetly trail down his body, landing on a tattoo on his V-line but I can hardly see it since his gray sweatpants are hiding it. Oh, how I would love to rub my tongue over it, matter of fact all over his body.

I clear my throat and force my eyes away from his enticing body. "Good morning," I quickly say as I walk over to the cabinets, not sparing him another glance.