❥𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

❥𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

"Amara, I don't care if he fucked your brains out. You are sticking to the plan and you are leaving!" Lola scolds me through the phone as I look over Bianca's wedding details.

"I know.." I trail off having no idea what to tell her.

"You know, but you aren't leaving! Amara, I don't want you to get hurt," she sighs and close my eyes knowing that if I do stay in this arrangement with Dario one of us will get hurt.

Especially, since I know that Marissa is cheating on him and haven't told him.

"Look, just focus on how you are going to expose your dad and Marissa. You wanted to fuck Dario and you did, now go," she says and I nod my head at words.

"Lola, I want to end it but when I try to he stares at me with his dark brown eyes and somehow I end up under him," I place a hand on my forehead, frustrated with myself.

"So, then... don't look at him when you do it," she suggests and I chuckle.

"I wish it was that easy," I tell her and she smacks her lips together. "But I have been trying..like secretly," I tell her.

"Go on," she says and I roll my eyes.

"I've been looking at places to live and found this nice apartment. I'm meeting with the real estate agent in two days," I say fidgeting with my hands, Lola cheers into the phone making me laugh.

"Finally! If you get out of his house it will be easier for you to get away from him," she says and I hum in agreement.

I hear a knock on my door and quickly tell Lola I have to go. Putting my phone down, I yell out for the person to come in.

Lisa peeks her head in and smiles at me. "Hey! I forgot to ask you how your date was," I tell her and she blushes.

She steps inside with a blue folder in her hand. "It was amazing, we are going out again this week, also did you know he's like best friends with Dario," she says with shock and I nod my head.

"Yeah, they are," I tell her and she hums.

"I wonder if Dario was at the club that night, she takes a seat in front of my and I feel myself relax that she doesn't remember him being there.

"Maybe," I shrug and show her the plans to Bianca's wedding. She grabs the files from me and gives me the blue folder inside.

"Wow, this looks amazing," she says and analyzes the spreadsheets I made.

I open the blue folder and my blood boils once I see that's it's Dario and Marissa's wedding details.

I know I shouldn't be bothered, but I can't help it. I have four months with him and after that he goes to her.