❥𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

❥𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

Fluttering my eyes open, I groan at the blinding light on my face

Fluttering my eyes open, I groan at the blinding light on my face. I really need to put up my curtains, but I didn't have a chance last night since Dario kept me in bed all night.

I try to get out of bed, but Dario's strong arm is wrapped around my waist while the other one is under my head.

My eyes widen when I feel his bare erection on my ass. Trying to turn around, he groans when my ass brushes up against him.

I continue to brush up on him and he squeezes my waist with his big hand. "Amara, aren't you tired from last night?" he rasps out and I clench my legs, loving the sound of his voice in the morning.

I finally turn around in his hold and look at his face. His eyes are still closed and his hair is all ruffled up. I place my hand on his stubble rubbing circles on him with my finger. "Not really," I tell him and he smiles bringing me closer to him.

I hook one of my legs over his waist, slowly grinding myself on his cock. "Amara," he warns but I place my hand on his shoulder and the other one on his chest continuing to grind myself on him. His cock slides through my folds and I throw my head back in pleasure.

He finally opens his eyes and looks at me with lust and something else I can't pin point. He moves his hand from my waist to my face and caresses my chin. "So desperate for me," he whispers and I whine when he hits my clit with his tip.

He moves from his position and hovers over me leaning down to place warm kisses down my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes loving the way he marks me. "How do you manage to look so beautiful in the morning?" He asks and I feel my stomach fill with butterflies.

He pulls back from my neck and looks into my eyes using his thumb to swipe my lips. It's too intimate. I can't do this.

"Hm?" He asks and I can't seem to manage any words out of my mouth. So, I place my face at the crook of his neck and lightly nibble on his skin.

He chuckles and wraps my legs on his waist grinding himself onto me. "What are you doing today?" He breathes and pushes his cock through my folds.

"I-I'm going to go see Lucero," I shiver as I play with his hair at the back of his head.

"After that?" He says and pushes his tip inside of me only to pull out. I whine and roll my hips into his trying to get him fully inside of me.

"C-Coming here," I say and he pulls back staring at my face as he does the same action. Judging by his intense stare and breathing he wants me to beg.

"Come to my place," he demands because I know he doesn't ask.

"Why?" I whimper as he pushes himself inside me, more inches this time before pulling out.