❥𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀

❥𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀

I finally email the invitation designs to Bianca. Everything needs to be perfect and the only way that can happen, is if she gives me feedback.

Having my own office came with a lot of benefits. For one, I can think without the hectic voices in the background. Plus, my office was right next to Lisa , so if I need her she's a door away.

The best part is my office doesn't have glass doors or windows like Lisa's. You can't see a thing and I loved that.

Looking at the clock, I can't wait to go back to Lucero's especially since she's cooking tonight.

Nothing is better than coming home to a nice cooked meal. Especially with Lucero's cooking, my stomach rumbles at the thought.

Today has been a long day, I had a early morning class and then came straight to work.

I was going to start looking for houses or apartments near by, but I keep putting it off.

I haven't answered any of Dario's texts and I'm pretty sure he is pissed.

But I don't care.

I begin to type other details for the wedding on my computer making sure to remind myself to send them to Bianca.

My head snaps up from my computer when I hear someone knocking lightly on my door.

"Come in," I say and the door opens revealing Lisa to be on the other side.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask and she gives me gentle smile.

"I know it's getting late, but we have a last minute meeting with a couple who wants a wedding in four months," she says trying to keep a positive tone, but I know she is tired.

I mentally groan and grab my notepad from my desk. "Let's get this over with," I huff and she laughs.

We both walk the meeting room and my eyes widen when I see the back of Dario and Marissa sitting down, her hand on top of his. I stop in my tracks before going into the room.

What in the actual fuck are they doing here?

"Is something wrong?" Lisa asks once she notices my hesitance.

"No, everything is fine," I smile and she nods her head lightly.

Lisa walks in first and I go behind her. Marissa's eyes light up when she sees me and Dario stares at me with so much intensity, that I have to look at anywhere else.

Lisa and I make our way to the other side of the table and sit directly in front of them.

"Amara!" Marissa beams and I give her a fake smile.

"You two know each other?" Lisa questions and I look at her nodding my head.

"Of course! She's my best friend's sister and she is living with us for a while." Her voice excited making me internally cringe.