❥𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 [✔️]

After discussing when I was going to move in, Marissa finally left my sister's house

After discussing when I was going to move in, Marissa finally left my sister's house. As soon as she walked out the door, I finally let out a deep breath I was holding in.

I groan and place my head on the counter immediately regretting my decision of moving in with her. I don't know why I accepted her offer if I can't stand her.  Lucero comes beside me and whacks my arm. I lift my head from the counter and stick my tongue at her.

"Why are you groaning?" She asks while she holds Julian, who is now awake, in her arms.

"Because I am regretting my decision now that I realize I have to hear her annoying voice everyday." I huff and she rolls her eyes.

"That's my best friend you are talking about." She reminds me but I couldn't care less.

"I know and you have always had a bad taste for friends." I chuckle and she scoffs. "Plus, I don't even know her fiancé. What if he is as annoying as she is?" I say, running a hand through my hair.

She laughs. "Trust me, Dario is nothing like Marissa."

"He is very serious. I honestly don't know how he and Marissa are together." She shrugs her shoulders and begins to breastfeed Julian.

"I don't know how anyone can even date Marissa." I snort and she whacks my arm again. "It was a joke." I lift my arms and hear a knock at the door. Both Lucero and I pause but Elijah runs to go answer the door.

"I know it's not Emilio. He is still at work." She raises her eyebrows.

I give her a questioning look and she begins to walk to the door, but stops once she hears our dad's voice.

"Abuelo!" Elijah exclaims and a smile immediately etches on my face. (Grandpa)

My dad walks in with a happy Elijah in his arms but my smile soon falters when I see Victor walking behind him with his hands in his pocket.

Fuck me.

"Amara, hija!" My dad says and comes towards, placing a kiss on my cheek. (daughter)

"Hey, dad." I smile and kiss his cheek back, then he goes to kiss Lucero. Victor walks up to me and eyes me up.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug, Amara?" His voice has a slight hint of amusement as he licks his lips. The same lips that were on my pussy hours ago.

"Yes." I swallow harshly and get up from my seat hugging him. He wraps his arms tightly around my body and discreetly places a kiss on my neck.

He lets me go and I breathe fixing the hem of my black plaid mini skirt. "What are you guys doing here?" Lucero asks and I nod.

"Do I need a reason to see my grandsons and my beautiful daughters?" My dad says and she rolls her eyes at his words. I look at Lucero silently begging her not to respond with a snarky comment that would probably lead to an argument. She secretly nods at me and takes a deep breath while giving him a fake smile.