❥𝗬𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

I stretch my arms and turn my body, facing Dario's tattooed bare back

I stretch my arms and turn my body, facing Dario's tattooed bare back. I bite my lip as I admire every muscle and tattoo that beautifully decorates his skin.

I trace the light scratch marks that are on his back. My scratch marks. He shifts in his sleep and I immediately remove my hand from his back.

I yawn and slowly get up from bed, picking up Dario's dress shirt in the process. I throw it on myself, buttoning it up half way as I walk to the bathroom.

I didn't have anything to do today, since Lisa told me to enjoy Milan. I have two more days here and I want to soak up the time I have here.

Especially, the time I have left with Dario, because once I come back from this trip I'm leaving his house.

I quickly rinse my face with cold water and grab my toothbrush, beginning to brush my teeth. I hold back a smirk when I hear Dario get out of bed, mumbling things under his breath.

He stops his tracks once he sees me in the bathroom and walks towards me. I stare at him through the mirror as his eyes rake down my body.

"You know I have a rule, Amara," he wraps his arms around my waist and looks at me through the mirror. He moves my hair from my shoulder and places a warm kiss on my neck.

I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and use some water to rinse my mouth, "Yeah? And what's the rule?"

He begins to unbutton the shirt off of me, tracing his finger down my bare stomach. I shiver has he begins to pull the shirt off of my body, leaving me completely naked.

"No clothes on in the morning," he sends me a charming smile and kisses my bare shoulders. His arm possessively wraps around my bare waist and pushes me against his bare length. I gasp as I feel him rub against my ass cheeks.

"You know I didn't expect someone your age to have such a high sex drive," I tease.

He smacks my ass hard and I moan, throwing my head back onto his shoulder.

"Watch it, Amara," he warns me and kneads my ass with his free hand. "Plus, I'm thirty-four, I don't consider that to be old," I chuckle as he sounds and looks so offended by my comment.

"Don't worry," I turn around and move closer to him, standing on my tippy toes while inching closer to his lips, "I prefer fucking older men," I whisper against his lips and he groans at my words.

I try to walk past him, but he grabs my throat and pushing me up against the sink. "I better be the only older man you're fucking," his voice filled with jealousy.

Jealousy looks good on him.

I smile as I feel his fingers give my neck a light squeeze. I spread my legs and welcome him to stand in between them.