❥𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝘁.𝟮

❥𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝘁.𝟮

"Answers?" I pinch my eyebrows together

"Answers?" I pinch my eyebrows together. "Answers about what?" I tell him and he releases a deep breath running a hand through his dark hair.

"Are you still fucking him?" He asks stepping dangerously close to me.

I take a step back, but can't help but stare at his smooth lips. How bad I crave them on mine.

"Dario if we don't go back people are going to be asking questions." I say trying to remind him that his fiancé is only a few steps away from us. Not that I care, but I should care.

"You didn't answer my question, Amara." He spits and stares into my eyes waiting for me to respond.

A part of me wants to tell him yes to get a reaction out of him, but by the way he is looking at me I would be dumb to lie.

"No." I whisper and he nods leaning closer to me. He moves my hair to the side exposing my neck and places a kiss on my neck.

I exhale deeply at the feeling of his lips on my neck as his hand runs up my thigh.

"Good. I don't like sharing." He says against my neck and I smile.

He is jealous.

"I'm not fucking him now, but I can always change my mind." I whisper into his ear as I use my hands to rub his biceps. "You're always working and you haven't fucked me." I pull back and stare into his angry eyes.

"I get bored sometimes." I bite my lip and push off of him. He stumbles back lightly and looks like he wants to say something, but I interrupt him.

"I'll see you at the table." I send him a flirtatious smile and make my way back to the table.

I walk back to the table and feel Victor staring at me. I take my seat and look at him raising my eyebrows at him.

He scoffs and takes a large sip of his wine. "Everything ok, Amara?" My dad asks and I nod my head.

"Yes, I'm fine." I reassure him and he sends me a gentle smile. Dario finally comes back and takes his seat scooting it closer to me.

"So, Dario when's the wedding?" My dad asks and Marissa clears her throat.

"We haven't decided on a date yet." Marissa answers for him and my dad hums.

I know my dad all too well. He wants to get Dario angry and it makes me sick to know he wants to do it out of jealousy.

Lucero takes notice of my dad's face and her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I was just asking because you guys have been engaged for a while and Marissa is like a daughter to me. I only want to know if you want to go through with the wedding." My dad says with a defensive tone.