❥𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀

❥𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝘀

Trigger warning: mentions of molestation

"My sweet Amara, you've grow so big since the last time I saw you," he plays with the strands of my hair as I shuffle my feet on the floor.

"I-I just turned t-ten," I stutter feeling uncomfortable with how close he is.

"See, you're a big girl now," he smiles and plays with my hair more. "And you are beautiful, too," he whispers moving his hand to my shoulder.

I nervously bite on my lip as the moves his hand down my arm. "And since I missed your birthday, I want to make up for it," he smiles as his dark eyes sweep across my body.

"M-Maybe we should go back to the living room," I suggest feeling uncomfortable in his bedroom.

"But the surprise I have is in here," he pouts and I begin to feel guilty.

"R-Really?" My eyes light up at the mention of a surprise. My mom always did little surprises for me and Lucero.

I wonder what his surprise is?

"Yes, it's a game," he plays with the straps of my purple tank top.

"A game? Like a board game or video game?" I excitedly ask not paying attention to the way he is staring at my semi-grown chest.

He chuckles under his breath and smiles at me, "No, nothing like that. It's an adult game."

"An adult game?" I curiously ask. Lucero never let me play with her and her friends, so I was beyond intrigued.

"Yes, you are a big girl now...which means you can play these games," he says placing his hands on my thigh.

The uncomfortable feeling coming back.

"But Amara you have to promise you me you won't tell anyone," he looks at me with seriousness in his face.

"Not even Lucero?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Not even her," he inches his hands further up.

"But I tell Lucero everything," I tell him and he clenches his jaw.

"Amara, you're my sweet girl right?" He tilts his head.

"Y-Yes," I stutter feeling really guilty with his stare.