❥𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀

❥𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀

The sound of Marissa and my dad arguing have me marching my way to elevator with a satisfied look on my face

Ryan sees me walking and immediately gets up from his seat. "Amara, wait!" he calls out, but I walk pass his desk. I don't want to talk to anyone.

I step into the elevator and as soon as the doors close, I release a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

The satisfied look that was on my face now disappeared and I don't know why I feel like complete shit. I have the proof I need to ruin their lives and I don't understand why I'm not happy like I should be.

I shouldn't have told Marissa about me and Dario, but fuck did it feel so good. It felt so good to see her cry and it felt so good to see my dad with regret and fear in his eyes.

But my mind is still on Dario and how he will react when he finds out the truth about his dear fiance. I want him to hurt like he hurt me, but the thought of him in pain has my heart aching.

Shit, I need a fucking drink.

I feel my phone vibrate and I look to see that it's Dario calling me. I decline his call and shove my phone back inside of my purse.

I don't want to talk to him and I don't want to see him.

....

Who the fuck am I kidding? I need him.

I need him, badly.

I miss him like crazy and it's only been a few hours, but he made it clear that he just sees me as someone to have sex with.

And I am not a mistress. I am not someone to be played with.

I deserve more than that and for that he is going to regret.

The elevator doors open and I walk out tightly holding onto my purse. As I'm walking to the receptionist's desk, someone grabs my arm and pulls me away into a hallway.

I yelp as I'm being pushed onto a wall, hard. My eyes widen and my breath hitches when I see an angry looking Ricardo. My mouth opens to scream, but he places his hand over my mouth. He looks around the hallway making sure no one is around.

"My sweet, sweet Amara," he harshly whispers into my ear and I move away from his face in disgust as my body begins to tremble. I try to push him away but he pushes himself on me, putting his weight on my hands.

"You know you rejected my dinner date not once, but twice," he moves his face to the crook of my neck and inhales my perfume. He groans and forces my face towards him, "Now, here you are in my building, looking ravishing as ever," he gives me a frightening smile and I manage to stomp my foot with my heel causing him to remove his hand off of my mouth.