❥𝗘𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

❥𝗘𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Tapping my foot against the brown wooden floor, I tiredly wait for my name to be called for my coffee

I just finished my early morning class and now I have to go to work. I still have to work on Marissa and Dario's wedding decorations amongst other things.

Fun.

Things between Dario and I have been great, too great. I'm trying to get in all the time I have left before this arrangement ends.

Before he marries Marissa and I end up by myself again.

Which I don't mind.

I'm better off that way anyway.

My dad hasn't called me at all but he did call Lucero and told her everything. She's meeting me up with me at work.

And Victor, well he's texted me but I haven't answered. I'm still mad for what he did. Dario and I had already gotten in many arguments. I didn't need another one.

But if anything what Victor said brought Dario and I closer. When he said those words, something inside of me lit up, it wasn't lust but it was something else.

Something strong.

And when I said those exact words back, I could tell something lit up inside of him too.

But I have to remember that this is only temporary, just like everything in life is.

Nothing is forever.

I need to stop thinking about my feelings and find away to prove I'm not crazy. I know my dad and Marissa are having an affair. I know it because I know what I saw.

And I'm going to prove it even though I might hurt people by doing it.

The barista calls another name that isn't mine and I sigh. It's been ten minutes and they still haven't called my name.

Lola was supposed to meet me in the cafe but Cameron has her preoccupied.

I hope she asks him out or he asks her out. They are really cute and Lola deserves the world.

My eyebrows furrow when I feel a pair of eyes on me. Shivers run down my spine and for some reason, I begin to feel uncomfortable.

"Amara," the barista calls and I don't hesitate to rush to grab my coffee. Without looking up, I accidentally bump into someone. Little drops of coffee fall onto the person's black suit and I close my eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry.." I say and quickly grab some napkins without looking up. "I didn't mean too-" all of the words leave my mouth and my eyes widen once I look up to meet the same brown eyes that haunt me.

His fully gray hair has grown so much while the sides of his head remain short. His gray beard with traces of brown has grown as well, but everything else is the same.