❥𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

❥𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

Hours before Dario went over to Amara's apartment

"Hijo," my mom softly says and look up at her with tired eyes.

I really need, Amara.

She is always on my mind and everything I do reminds me of her. No matter what I do everything revolves around her.

And me being in my office isn't helping.

I look at the windows and I am reminded of the time I had her up against them. I look at my desk and I am reminded of the time she was writhing underneath me.

I miss her.

I miss her smile, her laugh, her fucking everything.

And it has only been one fucking day. What the hell has she done to me?

She didn't give me a chance to explain anything. It isn't my plan to keep her on the side, i would never do that.

But fuck did it hurt when she told me she didn't love me.

It hurt so fucking much.

"Hijo," my mother's low voice finally captures my attention and I shake the thoughts away from my head.

"?" I meet my mother's worried gaze and she reaches for my hand.

"Please don't go through with this wedding," she whispers and I raise my eyebrows.

"De qué estás hablando?" I run my hand through my hair. (What are you talking about?)

"It's obvious that you don't love her," she says in a low tone. "You look miserable, hijo," her eyes look glossy.

"I'm fine, mamá," I try to convince her, but she has always been able to read me like a book.

"Don't make the same mistake I did with your papá," she blurts out and my eyes widen at her confession.

I know my parents have always been miserable with each other, but they have always been so good at hiding it.

"I know she is pregnant, but you aren't happy with her. Are you really willing to let your child grow up in an unhappy family?"she asks me and I stay silent. It's exactly what they did with me. "All I have ever wanted was for you to be happy, my sweet boy," she caresses my hand with her thumb.