❥𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲̀

❥𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲̀

Four years ago

"So, is it serious between you and that girl from the club?" Masons clears his throat as he passes me a black folder.

I laugh, "Her name is Marissa and no, we're just fucking."

Marissa was supposed to be a one night stand, but the sex is good so we continued to see each other.

"Good, she's young and looks a little clingy," he says and I nod my head slightly agreeing with him.

Marissa is clingy, but we do have fun together.

"Her friend is beautiful, she single?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"She's taken with a kid," I tell him and he chokes on his coffee.

"She's a mom?" He also completely surprised.

"Yeah and she's been in a long term relationship with her boyfriend," I continue and he sighs.

"Fuck," he mumbles and I chuckle.

"Is it like an exclusive thing because I would hate to be the only bachelor out of this friendship," he complains and I run a hand through my hair reading through the documents.

"It's definitely not an exclusive thing," I say and he exhales in relief.

"Thank god," he says and looks around our small office.

"You know I can't wait until the new building is finished. I mean I still can't believe everything you have accomplished, hermano," Masons says and I shake my head.

"Everything, we have accomplished," I remind him and he sends me a grin.

The sound of my phone ringing interrupts us and I grab it, seeing that it's Marissa calling me.

"Hello?" I answer, she never calls when I'm at work.

"D-Dario, can you come over? S-Something h-happened," she sobs into the phone and I instantly feel nervous.

"Of course, just calm down and I'll be there in ten minutes," I tell her and she sobs harder onto the phone.

"O-Ok," she sniffles and I quickly hang up.