❥𝗔𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 [✔️]

I shift around the cotton bed sheets, struggling to escape a deathly hold on my waist

I shift around the cotton bed sheets, struggling to escape a deathly hold on my waist. I flutter my eyes open and realize I'm on a bed that I am way too familiar with.

I slightly turn my head back and look at Victor, my father's best friend, sound asleep with his arm firmly wrapped around my bare waist. I groan and place my hand on my head, disappointed at myself for letting his compliments get the best of me once again. But then again, it's my fault for flirting back.

We have been sleeping together for almost a year now. Nobody knows except my best friend, Lola. If I told my sister she would kill me and go on this long rant about how I'm hurting our father while mentioning how my mother wouldn't have wanted this for me.

But it is not my fault I like older men, plus Victor is a good fuck.

I look at the clock on the nightstand and sigh when I see that it is eight in the morning. Thank God, I made the smart decision to not have class on Fridays.

I gently grab his heavy arm, trying not to wake him up and take it off of me. I curse under my breath when he begins to shift in his sleep. Please, don't wake up. Slowly sitting up on the bed, I stretch my sore limbs out. As much as I love hard sex, I hate the feeling of being sore the morning after.

My eyes take one final look at him to make sure he is still sleeping before I get up from the bed and search for my clothes that are scattered around the room.

I rush around the room looking for my panties but my eyes widen when I hear a guttural groan. I turn around to see Victor wide awake, his eyes looking down at my naked body.

"Amara, where are you going?" His voice comes out raspy.

"I'm leaving, what does it look like I'm doing?" I answer, urgently trying to find any piece of my clothes but all I keep picking up are his clothes.

I hear him get up from the bed and come behind me, placing his warm hand on my waist. His hand goes from the side of my waist to the front of my stomach, pushing me against him, making me feel his hard length on my ass. "Looking for this, hermosa?"(Beautiful) He lifts his other hand showing my dress. I quickly try to grab it but he moves it away from me.

"Victor, I have to go. This was a mistake."I desperately whisper, feeling him grind his cock against my ass. Stay focused, Amara. He moves his hand from my stomach to my breast, pinching the already hard nipple. I throw my head back in pleasure and he hums near my ear.

"If you want it, Amara. You have to give me something." He breathes kissing the side of my neck while rolling my nipple in his fingers. He grinds his length harder on my ass and I have to bite my lip from moaning out loud.

"What do you want?" I mumble out of breath and arch my neck, giving him better access while grinding my ass harder onto him. All the reasons why I shouldn't be doing this leaves my head and is replaced with lust.