❥𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗲𝘄𝘀 [✔️]

❥𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗲𝘄𝘀

My ear is pressed up against the door trying to overhear the argument between Dario and Marissa

I wonder what they are arguing about?

But honestly I can't hear anything besides muffled yelling. Then suddenly a door being slammed shut is heard which then leads to complete silence.

I'm sure that was Marissa leaving for work. I wonder if Dario is working today?

I have a lot of free time today since it is Friday and I have the urge to go downstairs to see what he is doing but I decide to stay in my room instead.

The sound of my phone ringing causes me to rush the nightstand.  I pick up my phone and realize it's a number I've never seen before. That's weird. I hesitantly answer it, placing it on my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello, am I speaking to Amara Hidalgo?" The woman questions.

"Yes, this is her," I clear my throat.

"Hi, this is Lisa calling from the Red Blossom Company. I have reviewed your resume and I was wondering if you can come by for an interview on Monday?" She says and I try so hard not to squeal.

"Yes! Of course! Monday is perfect." I say with excitement.

"Very well, I'll see you on Monday, Ms. Hidalgo." She says and then hangs up the call.

I gently throw my phone on the bed and release a deep breath.

I'm so happy I got the call back because if I didn't I wouldn't know what to do.

My head whips towards my door when I hear a few footsteps ascending away. I quickly rush to my door and open it, only to see that there is no one there.

My phone rings again and I groan thinking it's my dad again.

He has been calling me nonstop since I left his house yesterday. I have been avoiding every call he has made because I don't want to talk to him.

My stomach can't handle the fact that he is able to move on from my mom. I know their marriage was far from perfect but my stomach can't handle the idea of someone else by my father's side.  I just can't believe that  he is able to replace her with some girl. A girl who doesn't even know what she wants. I never knew my dad was that stupid.

I lift my phone and see that it is Victor who is calling me.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Amara, how are you feeling?" He asks and I run a hand through my hair.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking," I softly tell him, letting a small silence fall between us for a moment.

"What are you doing tonight? He blurts out.