❥𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

❥𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Just...just let me, please," I tell Victor as he looks at me with uneasiness.

"Amara, what if he's right? What if he does hurt you?" Lola cautiously asks as my dad continues to pound on the door.

"He would never," I reassure the both of them. My dad was many things but he would never lay hand on me.

"Please, just give us a few minutes I can calm him down," I beg Victor and Lola.

Victor huffs and Lola stares at me with a worried look on her face. I look at Lola pleading with her and she rolls her eyes giving in.

"We will be in your room," she sighs and Victor clenches his jaw.

"If anything and I mean anything," he says coming closer to me and I nod my head cutting him off.

"I'll be fine, don't worry," I give him a small smile as he places a kiss on my forehead. I wait until Lola and Victor are in my room so I can open the door.

Unlocking the door, I slowly open it but my dad immediately pushes through into my apartment making me stumble back.

I close the door and meet his enraged gaze. His knuckles are bloody and brushed. His usual slicked back hair is messed up.

"Dad-"

"Cállate," he angrily says and lands a hard slap on my cheek making my head fully turn right. (Shut up)

I take a step back shocked at what he just did. The door of my room bursts open and Victor looks between us. His eyes darken as he sees me holding my cheek.

My dad clenches his fist and Victor lunges towards him, taking him down on the floor.

I take a step back and gasp as both men fight on the floor. Victor is on top of my dad, muttering curse words under his breath as he lands a hard punch to his nose.

I hear the crack of his nose and I gasp trying to get Victor off of him. Lola rushes towards me and pulls me away from the fight. She grabs my face in her hands inspecting the cheek where my dad hit me.

My dad punches Victor in the stomach, giving him a chance to her on top of him punching him in the face repeatedly.

"Dad stop!" I yell at them but none of them listen. "Both of you stop!" I say louder and move away from Lola, pulling my dad's shirt.

Victor lands a punch on my dad jaw causing him to fall on his back. I help Victor up and my dad shoots up on his feet ready to go towards Victor again, but I step in front of him.

My dad raises his eyebrows at me and runs his bloody hand through his hair. I look at Victor to see if he is alright and my eyes water when I see his busted nose.