❥𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

❥𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

I accidentally roll off of the bed making a huge loud thump when I land on my side

I groan when the pain kicks in and since it's a wooden floor I know for sure it's going to leave a huge bruise.

I rub my hip and I slowly get up from the floor trying to rush to the bathroom when I realize that today is my interview.

I cringe when I see that my eyes are swollen from all they crying I did last night. I haven't cried like that since I was ten and didn't plan on ever crying like that again.

But yesterday was different. I lost someone I care about well I hurt someone I care about.

Deciding to push those thoughts aside I take a quick warm shower.

After taking a shower I decide to curl my hair and apply some light makeup

After taking a shower I decide to curl my hair and apply some light makeup. I grab make sure I have all of my things including my school bag because I have to go to class after.

I open my door and come into a complete stop when I see Dario in front of my door with his fist in the air ready to knock.

He puts his hand down and gives me a gentle smile. I arch my eyebrow wondering what he wants.

"Um...I heard a loud noise coming from your room and I wanted to know if you were alright?" He says with his hands in his pockets.

I nod my head slowly. "Yes, I'm fine I just fell out of bed." I close my bedroom door and give him an awkward smile walking past him.

But I stop when I feel his hand on my arm. I roll my eyes and turn around to face him. "Dario, I have an interview to go to." I sigh and he swallows harshly.

"I just wanted to ask if you were alright. Last night you seemed distraught." He clears his throat and I scoff.

"As if you care. Look I'm fine I just really need to go now." I tell him and he clenches his jaw while nodding.

I spin on my heel and walk away from him exiting the house. I take a deep breath before I start the car trying to calm my nerves.

I just have to calm my thoughts and everything will be fine.